VMHing the step child of CRHing

UncleTykie

So I realized the other day when I ordered my $500 in half from the bank, that I ALSO OWN a Vending Machine...I have a Dr. Pepper Machine that sits out in front of my Restaurant, so today I emptied all the quarters and check them out, I was on the look out for SILVER...duh!!! but none was to be found, so then I thought to myself....hmmm wonder if there are any Bicentennial quarters in there? then I looked for the Wisconsin Error Quarter and the Minnesota error...Well no Error Quarters, but HEY? i Scored 2 Bicentennial Quarters, not sure if they are worth a whole lot, but I will keep'em...and now I will check my machine every week...thanks for listening

Del

Attachments

• IMAG0101.jpg
    IMAG0101.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 229
  • IMAG0102.jpg
    IMAG0102.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 222
  • IMAG0103.jpg
    IMAG0103.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 219
Nice but I don't think the Bicentennial quarters worth anything. Keep checking, one day there will be a silver in there, ALso good luck on your $500 Half Rolls

I'll bet if you check that vending machine religiously it will pay off for you in silver, or a key date. Law of large numbers... :-)

I'll bet if you check that vending machine religiously it will pay off for you in silver, or a key date. Law of large numbers... :-)

yeah maybe, but then I have to know what the Key Dates are....lol I officially just started collecting coins last week when I pulled my 1936 Quarter out of the ground

Back
Top Bottom