• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Cell Phone recovery

DoctorTecter

Elite Member
Just found my first cell phone and I charged it and it turned off. Already de activated but got dads number from contacts and he is going to let his son know. Cant wait to get his phone back to him.

Attachments

• 2013-07-26 07.46.05.jpg
    2013-07-26 07.46.05.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 336
I went out w historyfinder n he recovered one I went through the contacts got in touch w someone n putit somewhere where they could pick it up definitely kewl find

That's the same phone I've had for way over ten years. The owner, especially if it's a young person, might never even care to get it back. Me?...I would buy another one like mine if mine was lost. I'm old school, plus fancy phones require expensive plans. Kids dont care. Most aren't paying all of their bills for living day to day anyway, thanks to mom and dad. I knew what a dollar meant in my youth...insurance, car payment gasoline, a hamburger ot two.

I hope this owner is the responsible kind. Just be ready if they ain't. martin

Got him his phone back. It was a thank you good bye type deal. No talk aboit detecting or maybe hunting his yard, but it felt good to get it back to him. See I can be a little honest!

Back
Top Bottom