File_001.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 415
  • File_000.jpg
    File_000.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 378
  • and it fits.jpg
    and it fits.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 386
Holy $hit! You're wearing that thing and I can still see you! (What does that say about me?) If I were you, I'd journey to Mordor post haste and cast that thing into the bowels of Mount Doom! Pay no mind to any balding little naked guy with whom you might cross paths. :yoda:

R5

I remember the first ring I ever found back in 2011 when I got the V3i... At first I thought it was gold but it had weird writing inside. I took a pic and sent it to my son who told me it was one of those hobbit rings and the writing was elfin. :laughing:

I dont know what happened to mine???? sure wish I still had it.

Great find on yours, its the unique things that make this hobby fun for me

Same as the 1st ring I found. It still had.the golden shine from a recent drop. Looked like gold, felt like gold, must be gold. I just assumed the writing was Russian.

Very nice finds! Any one of those SS washers or that other low tone stuff coulda been the ticket!

There certainly is some real nice GOLD in your future! Keep your head on a swivel though! Theres a skinny mean little guy who is really after that ring!:laughing:

It looks silver.:(:no: Cool anyhow.:yes:

Yep! Gold would have been better, but if it were gold I would have had to sell it. Since it's silver I can keep it and wear it for ever and ever...:D

Holy $hit! You're wearing that thing and I can still see you! (What does that say about me?) If I were you, I'd journey to Mordor post haste and cast that thing into the bowels of Mount Doom! Pay no mind to any balding little naked guy with whom you might cross paths. :yoda:

R5

Oh no! But I already went to Mount Doom 3 years ago on my honeymoon (see pic below)! I guess I'll just have to go back! Luckily Gollum hasn't made an appearance...yet...

Arigatou!

Nice assortment of finds. Thanks for sharing. And you found enough nuts and bolts to open your own hardware store...

Yeah! No kidding!

Since there are a lot of deadly creatures in the oceans here, swimming areas aren't just marked-- they're fully netted with a complicated collections of weights and buoys. Apparently the nuts, bolts, and washers holding these together fall off...a lot...by the dozens.

Holy cow, that's a lot of hardware. Congrats on the ring...the yellow is coming.
DL

Yup- getting tired of digging the nuts and bolts. Definitely hungry for the yellow! It's been nothing but silver, yen, and hardware for the last couple weeks.

I remember the first ring I ever found back in 2011 when I got the V3i... At first I thought it was gold but it had weird writing inside. I took a pic and sent it to my son who told me it was one of those hobbit rings and the writing was elfin. :laughing:

I dont know what happened to mine???? sure wish I still had it.

Great find on yours, its the unique things that make this hobby fun for me

Yeah, I was particularly pleased with this one. I've been a Lord of the Rings fan forever (ok, since middle school-- before the movies!). I even got married in New Zealand and honeymooned all over Middle Earth (it was epic!). So having the One Ring in my favorite metal is awesome! Such a fun surprise!

Same as the 1st ring I found. It still had.the golden shine from a recent drop. Looked like gold, felt like gold, must be gold. I just assumed the writing was Russian.

Hahaha! Russian, Black Speech of Mordor... poTAYto, poTAHto.

It looks like you did pretty well on the Yen too, Congrats on the silver and all the rest!

Yeah! That's my new record for yen in one hunt! And a record number of 500yen coins in one hunt as well! Gotta love those 500yens!

Very nice finds! Any one of those SS washers or that other low tone stuff coulda been the ticket!

There certainly is some real nice GOLD in your future! Keep your head on a swivel though! Theres a skinny mean little guy who is really after that ring!:laughing:

Yep! Rich hunting grounds out here! Just wish these low tides would come at night. My locations are more limited during the day, especially now that the beaches are packed with tourists. Luckily I'm in good with my local resort and they let me hunt the swim areas even at high noon.

I'll keep an eye out for our tricksy little friend. I heard he can track this thing down no matter how far away it is...

Yep! That is the real Mount Doom and that bright yellow backpack cover is me! Taking the Ring to Mordor!

Attachments

• 1399098_10155064030300096_5221562469704757603_o.jpg
    1399098_10155064030300096_5221562469704757603_o.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 185
What a pic! I suppose its appropriate though, concerning marriage..

Climbing Mt Doom on the honeymoon! This was the Grooms idea wasnt it! Just to highlight, "You smell that sulfur gas? Get used to it!" and ..."Its all down hill from here baby!":laughing: Plus, a guy gets to know how much of a load of laundry she can tote uphill...How the hell are your shoes fitting etc?:laughing:

Damn TK, just damn! You are one dream girl alright! :laughing:

Congrats on some great finds but I think the One True Ring was gold so I'd say yours is probably a Knock-Off. Great hunt in anyone's book.

I wish my treasure to trash ratio using the SS looked like that! :no:

Back
Top Bottom