Xcal users...I like this, how about you?

Dirty Love

Elite Member
It's being marketed in the UK first, but I'm sure will be quickly copied.
DL

Attachments

• 20246020_10210809335693641_378876596937210730_n.jpg
    20246020_10210809335693641_378876596937210730_n.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 402
As long as it's cheap that would be handy...
Not sure on the price, but it would be quick and simple to use.

Ill stick with my Fluke multimeter
That's what I use , one in the truck, one in the garage

A voltmeter is $6 at Harbor Freight...just sayin:lol:
$6 bucks,:laughing: I got them for free from HF with a 99 cent purchase. ****Got to have a coupon also

I 2nd the fluke multimeter....

I imagine minelab will slap I nice heafty price tag on it:roll:
It's not a ML product

Last edited:
I think it is a great idea! Just hope it's priced within reason. I know I just use a meter on mine but if it's around 15 dollars I would say yes..I think we should Guess the Price.

I guess 29 USD

Cool idea but I just charge and go. Never had a problem yet with low battery so I don't see the need. Seems like just another "thing" to buy when you got too much money.

I have a friend like that. He has every part, piece, gadget, machine and who knows what...because he needs his "things." :lol: When I sold my home in VA, I got rid of 3,000 pounds of "things" to the landfill.

I thought batt amperage was what a guy wanted to know? I dont use rechargables, and I dont know what I'm talking about most of the time...I do know a guy has to pay attention to the batts in these rigs, hunt with full power, and try not to wring a few more hours out of halfdeads...I go by time...every 12hrs of hunting and a swap out...

I also have a Fluke Multimeter, but experienced enough situations with trolling motor batts, rechargeable drills, and other rechargeable batt life degredation to not solely rely on the Voltage measurement...

Plenty of days go sideways if a guy dont pay strict attention......"WTH?. I just charged this thing! The meter said I had full voltage!":laughing:

meh.
I just throw it on the smartcharger at the end of a hunt and its ready the next day. Cant remember the last time I checked the voltage.

As long as it's cheap that would be handy...

this will sell like HOT CAKES........ people that dropped 1500 clams plus equipment and extra coils won't think twice about dropping another 30 clams......

retailers might even drop this in to sweeten a package deal.........

One more thing to worry about where I left it. :?:

Back
Top Bottom