AT Pro - VDI 42-48

I've never, ever, ever, ever found anything good in that VDI range. Everything that has a nice mellow tone, consistent with each pass and from different angles, has always, ALWAYS turned out to be trash. 99% of the time its shredded aluminum can.

Anyone here ever found anything good at that VDI range? I wish I could disc out up to 50 because I've never found anything worth a hoot below 50.

All 4 gold rings ive seen pulled out this yr. by me or my buddy have all hit a pretty steady 52 53 on at pro...and all of them were quite different from the others..
1 10k
3 14k..
so needless to say, even if im just cherry picking quarter and dime signals at a ball field or such, when i see a solid 52 53 nickel signal i DIG IT FOR SURE

The guy I bought my at pro from told me not to dig anything under 50 well it didnt take long when I dug a civil war button that rang in the 40s to figure that was a bunch of bologny! I dont swing a pro anymore but I made some killer finds with the one I had. I made some videos with my deus in heavy iron and it shows the effect iron has on the vdi on that machine the pro is no different make a test garden and get some coins and go to the hardware store and get some square nails and do some test you will see what I mean imo the vdi numbers are relied on way to much as soon as you put some iron in the mix well do your own testing and you will see. my videos can be found under xp deus in thick iron tips and tricks on youtube. the vdi goes out the window when hunting coloniel or civil war era homesites as determinig factor to dig or not and the tone becomes the deciding factor .just remember iffy signals sometimes are gold!

Blows my mind how many people don't dig those low numbers. I think everybody should go out and spend a day ONLY digging 40-60 range (mid foil-mid tab) and I bet some people would be surprised by the results. I've found some pretty neat stuff in that range.

That's why you gotta go by sound first then check the number...I ran the at pro for 2 seasons and dug by sound first and then check vdi if I'm not sure about it ...but if it's a solid signal it get dug no matter what!

Gold is a Cruel Mistress! Even great big gold finds can TID and ping in low...In fact, some of the largest and high dollar gold does not at all behave like you would think....

All you need is one big money gold score to make your year, and those ones seem to come in low for the most part, a scrappy signal...they have all probably seen a coil pass over head a time or two but were either not heard or dismissed as 'scrap'...Nobody worth a tinkers cuss could miss a nice heavy ring with about any rig, yet a lot of rigs will not see a chain!...

The good news is the AtPro will not miss gold!...Even long time hunters will acknowledge that...The rest is up to you...
Mud

Back
Top Bottom