• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Illinois-Iowa Treasure Hunter's Club Minelab Days...whos going?

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
Myself and the wife will be attending that event this Sat in Moline..anyone else? It was a sign-up only event in which its now closed but curious if anyone is meeting up that Friday night get together thats planned as well? Has to be a few from the Forum going as I know "Saving the Past" is and were hooking up...anyone else?

Cant wait and HH
AFM

Myself and the wife will be attending that event this Sat in Moline..anyone else? It was a sign-up only event in which its now closed but curious if anyone is meeting up that Friday night get together thats planned as well? Has to be a few from the Forum going as I know "Saving the Past" is and were hooking up...anyone else?

Cant wait and HH
AFM

I am hoping to make it. Here is some information on the event:

http://gominelabbing.com/052014/?page_id=1349

Empire Park
Great River Trail
Hampton, IL 61256

Attachments

• Empire Park.jpg
    Empire Park.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 371
Where does it say that sign-up only event and in which its now closed ?

I was planning on just showing up.

Somebody here gave me the link to the guy running it and it was a sign up of 200 people. I have the spreadsheet with all the names for the event and have been in contact with the organizer of the even for the last month. I am sure you can show up and see if they have room for anyone but as of about a week ago or so its full. Minelab days is also using that as their event and it fills up quickly and thats always a limited person hunt, maybe thats why. I am just happy to be on the list.
HH
AFM

yep. I am in also. it was invite only limited to 200. See you there Mike!! Wish I didnt have to drive 7 hours to get there though...:laughing:

My son and I are going. Word about the event spread quickly by 'mouth' and the 200 slots filled very, very quickly. Walk-ons the day of will also be very limited - I think only about 20. If you didn't get on the 200 list you can try contacting the organizer and see if any openings have become available. I may try to attend the Friday night get-together but not sure if I will be able.

I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning! My in-laws live nearby. Doubt there will be many walk-in registrations, if at all. Your best bet is to kinda hope for bad weather keeping a few away. Darwin has been adding spots as some drop out but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Walk-ins are charged $5 more for the seeded club hunt though. Already kinda steep $20 entry so I'll have to think about that one.

I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning! My in-laws live nearby. Doubt there will be many walk-in registrations, if at all. Your best bet is to kinda hope for bad weather keeping a few away. Darwin has been adding spots as some drop out but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Walk-ins are charged $5 more for the seeded club hunt though. Already kinda steep $20 entry so I'll have to think about that one.

Ya i am really glad myself and the wife are on the list, no worries and bringing plenty of cash for drawings....and your right..looks like rain. I will be looking for the ACE flag as always and us Friendly people will hang out like last year. Cant wait and hope you all have safe travels :D:D

Last look at the weather has scattered showers and a little wind for most of the day. Not the best of conditions for hunting. Bah....I'm waterproof and I have plenty of sick days to use.

If my wife only knew how much cash I'm planning to blow at this event.:D

AFM....I hit you up on FB.

Last look at the weather has scattered showers and a little wind for most of the day. Not the best of conditions for hunting. Bah....I'm waterproof and I have plenty of sick days to use.

If my wife only knew how much cash I'm planning to blow at this event.:D

AFM....I hit you up on FB.

Got ya Dave, cant wait to hook up!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom