"Because you looked so happy," he said.

missliz01

Guess what my super awesome boyfriend did for me?! I came home one night after work and opened my email. I had an email from him containing a link to USP tracking information for "a gift" he had gotten me. Well, I had to badger him into telling me what it was....and he told me he bought me the Vibra Probe 570! I finally got him to go out MDing with me the other night and he took a picture of me with detector in hand. I had mentioned something that night about looking into getting a pin pointer because I sometimes have a hard time locating my targets. Sometimes I will hit upon a target, and I feel like I'm sifting through stuff forever just to find it! Well, he told me he was looking back through his pictures, and he was inspired by the pic he took of me because I looked so happy. He said he could tell that I truly enjoy this hobby and will get a lot of good use out of the pin pointer. So it was a "just because" type gift. I was so blown away by that. Well, sorry this post got so long, but I just had to share with some people that I knew would understand my excitement!! Thanks for reading and HH all. Liz

That's terrific! My husband isn't into MDing, but says it brings him great joy to see how happy I am when MDing, and he is, therefore, very supportive. Hang on to that boyfriend; he's a keeper!

Thanks b-boop! It is wonderful when your other half fully supports you in something you enjoy. Yes, he is definitely a keeper and one in a million. :)

........Good for you Liz. When you find a nice mens diamond ring and give it to him he will probably come on over to the Dark Side with all of us MDers!

This is an adorable story!!! Thanks for sharing, I can only imagine how your smile must have looked in the pic to have inspired your BF... that's so great. Congrats on your new pinpointer!!! :yes:

Hey thanks for all the congrats guys! Yes I hope I can find something worthwhile to give him. Nate, congrats on your ring find! It's so great that you guys can share the love for this hobby. I hope she finds that diamond some day! :)

Congrats Liz.....
Now why didn't you post that wonderful picture so the other gals will know what pose to use ! :yes:

I was almost naughty with my reply, but I'll be good and go lay by my dish... ;)

Very excellent Liz. My wife gets that same sorta' look & excitement when we go do anything together - motorcycling, shooting, MD'ing, etc., etc. Keep that passion alive between you two and you'll have it all but conqured!

You will love the VP570.It has cut down tremendously on recovery times for me!
I really depend on it now.:)

Hey everyone, I got my VP yesterday! I went out for about 2 hrs with it and everyone was right; I love it! I can't imagine being without it now. My recovery times were definitely faster, and I was able to pop coins up out of the grass a lot easier. Just thought I'd share my experience with it so far. Thanks all and HH!
Liz:)

Back
Top Bottom