Digging Tools ...

I have a gator digger and two lesch, the gator diggers are about $60 and u can get it on kellycodetectors.com, and of course on amazon. But the Lesch are less expensive and probly just as good!

home depot has a pretty decent one for 10 bucks.

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/...artial&Ntx=mode+matchall&N=0&Ntk=P_PartNumber

Fiskars
Big Grip® Garden Knife
Model: 70796946 | Store SKU #: 1000500789

Overview
Four tools in one. Slices through sod, digs out dandelions, carves through bags of soil, transports and transplants. The big grip is sturdy and comfortable, giving you great control.
Large, soft grip for added comfort and control.
Serrated edge easily cuts roots or other tough plant material.
Trough for carrying and planting seeds or transporting soil.
Forked tip for weeding.
Pre-sharpened blade cuts through the ground easier.
Large hang hole for easy storage.

Pete

home depot has a pretty decent one for 10 bucks.

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/...artial&Ntx=mode+matchall&N=0&Ntk=P_PartNumber

Fiskars
Big Grip® Garden Knife
Model: 70796946 | Store SKU #: 1000500789

Overview
Four tools in one. Slices through sod, digs out dandelions, carves through bags of soil, transports and transplants. The big grip is sturdy and comfortable, giving you great control.
Large, soft grip for added comfort and control.
Serrated edge easily cuts roots or other tough plant material.
Trough for carrying and planting seeds or transporting soil.
Forked tip for weeding.
Pre-sharpened blade cuts through the ground easier.
Large hang hole for easy storage.

Pete

I bought one of those yesterday. Had stopped by Tractor Supply - heard a rumor they carried something that would work - they didn't have anything. Decided to drop into Home Depot and they had them. Knife is not as long but that is not a big deal. Will be interested in seeing how this tool made in China works.

KC

If you pay postage, I'll sacrifice my Fiskars tool. Please. Ok, half the postage... Oh heck, come get it.

Back
Top Bottom