Fisher f5 kit for $350

Davhul

I'm looking for a F5 and I see the f5 on sale for $350 free ship with a pin pointer. Is their something I'm missing? Most places sell for $500. Thanks.
7d4ff0ec82a035650e1ff17b34ebaf28.jpg

F5 was discontinued this year and metaldetector.com bought all remaining stock from Fisher for a special buy. They have had this deal for several months. Good deal on a good detector. Even better if you search for coupon codes.

Thanks that's good info to know. I ordered one just wish I would have looked for a coupon. At least I got the pinpointed free

From what I read a lot have had good depth on coins with a hot gain and use the threshold to stabilize it. Can't wait to try it out

Fisher F4

Way, way better.
When i first got the F4 it seemed to take a while it get used to it, i wasn't even sure i liked it. I found out that i had a defective unit, with a bad circuit board and defective coil. Sent it in every thing fixed free and back in about a week. After i got it repaired i got a lot better with it , and now pretty comfortable with the F4 , i bought a 4" coil for it for trashy areas and to get around playground equipment. The big coil just didn't let me get close to fences and play ground equipment , but great in the open field and sand. What can the F5 do that the F4 can't , i might consider adding one at that low price.

When i first got the F4 it seemed to take a while it get used to it, i wasn't even sure i liked it. I found out that i had a defective unit, with a bad circuit board and defective coil. Sent it in every thing fixed free and back in about a week. After i got it repaired i got a lot better with it , and now pretty comfortable with the F4 , i bought a 4" coil for it for trashy areas and to get around playground equipment. The big coil just didn't let me get close to fences and play ground equipment , but great in the open field and sand. What can the F5 do that the F4 can't , i might consider adding one at that low price.

Look at the extra setting combinations you can play with on the F5 that the F4 can only dream about.
Plus I believe it is just a more powerful overall.
In easy sites most anything works, in difficult sites those extra settings can make a huge difference.

I loved my F2, I used three different coils and hunted in both bad and great soil and found a ton but I maxed out what it was capable of accomplishing.
When I got the F70/Patriot I moved into a completely different world of insane depth and much greater ability to deal with trash and especially iron that the great F2 couldn't deal with on its best day.
The F5 is in that class, too.

I know many that moved up from the F2/F4 into an F5, F70 or F75 and were shocked at what they could now do and find...and never looked back.
Something you just have to experience to believe.

The F 2 was great, the F4 is too with even a few more features but both are still considered entry level compared to a mid level F5 by most for all these reasons and it is not just about price, it is about features and the benefits you can get from those extra features.

Last edited:
Thanks for the insite

Look at the extra setting combinations you can play with on the F5 that the F4 can only dream about.
Plus I believe it is just more powerful overall.
In easy sites most anything works, in difficult sites those extra settings can make a huge difference.

I loved my F2, I used three different coils and hunted in both bad and great soil and found a ton but I maxed out what it was capable of accomplishing.
When I got the F70/Patriot I moved into a completely different world of insane depth and much greater ability to deal with trash and especially iron that the great F2 couldn't deal with on its best day.
The F5 is in that class, too.

I know many that moved up from the F2/F4 into an F5, F70 or F75 and were shocked at what they could now do and find...and never looked back.
Something you just have to experience to believe.

The F 2 was great, the F4 is too with even a few more features but both are still considered entry level compared to a mid level F5 by most for all these reasons and it is not just about price, it is about features and the benefits you can get from those extra features.

I will have to check out the features on it, thanks for the information ,and personal insite.

Back
Top Bottom