I just couldn't help myself

pigEye

She can hit the quarter at 8" in the garden of pain - in all metal (stable-ish). She can hit every target (1 cent, zinc, dime, nickel, quarter) in their proper disc locations at 5" rock solid stable.

I always wanted to mod one, so thanks to a great deal from BigSteve, I did it. And yes, the rumors and myths are true... a sens modded compadre is freaking bada$$ for what it is!

Sorry for the tiny pics, I cannot figure out how to make them bigger.

Last edited:
As you can see in the tiny pic, I added another control knob on the right side. This is to increase/decrease the sensitivity.

What are you using to post pics??
I see now, image shack.

You ever click on one of your pics here?

I see now, but... I had to turn off purify for it to work. Thanks for piquing my interest to change some settings. I initially thought it should automatically open a picture page, but purify prevented that.

What are you using to post pics??
I see now, image shack.

You ever click on one of your pics here?

I may have had at least 4 Compadres in the past. Never thought about modding them.

I have modded a Cibola before but a Compadre eh? Hmmmm.

I'm itching to mod my Compadre to accept different 5 pin coils with added sensitivity and GB knobs. I can't seem to find a detailed write up, with pictures, on how to do it though. I know it's been done before and it doesn't look overly difficult. I need my hand held with detailed directions for that sort of thing though. A Compadre with a 3x18 cleansweep would be awesome for the beach or sports fields! With externally adjustable GB and sensitivity it would rock.

Back
Top Bottom