Record silver day

Alejandro

I went out to a beach that gets pretty heavy detectorist traffic yesterday. And I killed it!! The gold is small at less than 2g and the stone seems to be a CZ. But I was happy to see it at first!! Then about ten minutes later I pulled the necklace with pendants and ring. My first necklace ever so that was pretty awesome!! About four inches from the necklace was the bracelet, in three pieces. Crusty ring and pendant finished it off. 51g of silver 1.7g of 14K. Felt pretty good about it!!

Thanks for looking!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389173020.934259.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389173044.740800.jpg

Holy smokes great job. I have yet to find any gold or silver jewelry at the beaches. I guess I just don't have the detector for it...I have a Whites Coin Master. Keep up the great finds!

Holy smokes great job. I have yet to find any gold or silver jewelry at the beaches. I guess I just don't have the detector for it...I have a Whites Coin Master. Keep up the great finds!

I am just lucky to live in Korea, where there are not too many detectorist and lots of people to visit the beaches in a small area. 20,000,000 people in Seoul and a beach just outside of town=lots of targets :)

Everybody else thanks for the kind comments :)

Back
Top Bottom