Sand Shark or Tiger Shark

OK... Not thinking of discrimination... What would be better for me to buy: the Sand Shark or the Sea Hunter, which to prefer AND WHY ? What are the opinions of those who tried both ? If simply to compare these two models...

The Sand Shark is a decent machine from all accounts... look the SS does not have the bells and whistles of the higher prices PI's... it will hold its own but its not as deep or sensitive than the other PI's out there...

The SS pulse delay is set at 22.6 microseconds which is not as sensitive to smaller gold as the others out there... the Headhunter is in the 15 to 18 micro second range.

btw... I have used neither... I hunt with the GT and DF because a PI is not for every beach or occasion.

OK... Not thinking of discrimination... What would be better for me to buy: the Sand Shark or the Sea Hunter, which to prefer AND WHY ? What are the opinions of those who tried both ? If simply to compare these two models...

They are really both very good units and they both hunt Deeeep!

I suggest you go to the Kellyco site and use the comparison feature, as there are a few differences. One has no control for volume, it is what it is, but the other does have volume control. One allows for the use of other coils and one is hard wired with no ability to change coils. One has a 2 or maybe 5 year warranty and the other has a lifetime warranty. Finally there is the price, one is about $80 more than the other. The more expensive on comes with an accessory package while the lower priced one does not.

As I said, both units (baring disc as you stated) are very good. Use the above information to help you make a decision.

What's diapason of pulse delay adjustment in Sea Hunter and Dual Field ?

Back
Top Bottom