little lady from the Orient

rustynail1

Forum Supporter
Howdy all,
Got an early start to the day my plan was to hit my cement pads and then see what I could find at one of the nearby parks which is exactly what I did, I found several items that I'm excited about those you will see in my slide show but there's one that I need some help with check out this coin I found I'm not to sure if it's authentic or not but it's the coolest coin.
From the pads I found a couple of items one being a key chain from a hotel called the Thunderbird Hotel not sure yet where this is or was but it adds some more character to this place I'm calling the PADs, I also found a gold colored ball which I'm also stump on what it might have been, and I came across this little lady from the Orient she kept me company the rest of the day, All in all it was a really fun findding day check out the slideshow.
http://img484.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img484/328/11766408652h4.smil........................ UPDATE the Thunderbird Hotel Las Vegas in the 50s.

Attachments

• DSCN4710_edited.JPG
    DSCN4710_edited.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCN4712_edited.JPG
    DSCN4712_edited.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Very cool coin with the man wearing the crown. Counld the gold bal be a child's necklace with a very cheap chain all rusted up?? Very Nice Finds!!

Nice finds there Rusty. There is a Thunderbird Hotel or Motel in Florence, S.C. just on the west side of I-95

Nice finds there Rusty. There is a Thunderbird Hotel or Motel in Florence, S.C. just on the west side of I-95

I have found that there's alot of them, Found out the one here in Vegas has been closed sense 2000 but opened in 1959 and was a big mobster spot.

This is after cleanthem up a bit

Attachments

• DSCN4718_edited.JPG
    DSCN4718_edited.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCN4771_edited.JPG
    DSCN4771_edited.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN4721_edited.JPG
    DSCN4721_edited.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCN4774_edited.JPG