Folks in idaho watchout!!!

Ahh, I am afraid that some things money can't buy. :shock:
But you have to realize that I am the master of mirth, the Don Juan of deception, the king of comedy, the sleuth of sleaze, the Barron of babes in bikinis, And a myriad of other titles from forums I was banned from.......................

But you have to realize that I am the master of mirth, the Don Juan of deception, the king of comedy, the sleuth of sleaze, the Barron of babes in bikinis, And a myriad of other titles from forums I was banned from.......................

I have absolutely NO doubt that he speaks the truth...

He is the Master Jedi of jest

How would you like to be known here?

Is this a multiple choice question?

Not really. You see, the software is rigged such that I can only assign you a single title once you are banned. Your title now is, Elite Member, but I can change it to however you want people to remember you by here.

Not really. You see, the software is rigged such that I can only assign you a single title once you are banned. Your title now is, Elite Member, but I can change it to however you want people to remember you by here.
MOM...............Master of Mirth.

forgot................The ayatholla of rock and rolla and the sultan of seduction............From Napster and NASCAR chat.

Back
Top Bottom