Felix stand in hand model displaying the latest 10k finds :)

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Friend of mine bought a fully stocked house he is clearing out. Lady left a tall jewelry box he gave me two people went through who knew jewelry. Still found almost $700 of 14k in it. Got to post that in another post if Kapi can find the pic, since i put some of it on feebay:shock: Also found two of those 1983 halloween hands in the garbage with electric motors. Sort of freaks you out finding hands in the trash:shock:

Turns out i saved one and it works great as a display. Unlike pulling one of Felix's fingers, this one the ring slides right on if you pull a finger without a peep:lol: Latest grill is a gold plated "one size fits a few". Took some tape to hold it in the gators mouth:D Talk about a disco era ring. Too many diamond chips to count. Like these oval shaped rings since they weigh a tad more than a round faced one. Got to 101 degrees yesterday. Had to light the charcoal grill to cool it off here.:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_4541.jpg
    IMG_4541.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_4542.jpg
    IMG_4542.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 267
Much nicer cuticle area than mine! Now that's a hand that Craig's dog would love to chew!!

Back
Top Bottom