New Minelab Vanquish Detector!!

It will be the latest and greatest and all you guys will just have to have it so.... stop complaining :laughing: Its going to vanquish all the rest... :D

It will be the latest and greatest and all you guys will just have to have it so.... stop complaining :laughing: Its going to vanquish all the rest... :D
You hear that Earl!?! It's going to be greater than the Equinox and the upcoming Fisher so just hold on from buying another detector. :lol:

I've heard rumours of this Vanquish detector too over the past few days. Apparently it was mentioned at some meeting with Minelab, but not many details were .

Although that video was a waste of time.

Its probably going to vanquish the price barrier being a $300 dumbed down Equinox. Thus outselling the ace series by millions!

Look on the bright side. It did not spent two minutes swinging a coil back and forth while playing wierd music or walk up and down the beach showing pictures of the surf. It wasted far less time.

I heard Minelab bought the patent on the metal detector flip flops. They WILL obsolete any other flip flops

Seems that the word "VANQUISH" is a new word for Ace 400 by another manufacture. :shock:

Felix Reply

Felix , i here it comes with a built in HD go pro , with one setting ON, that's your ticket , than just maybe we will finally get to see the Florida Miami Girl's at the beach- eye candy in HD this summer, before hell freezes over :cool3::roll::lol:

Last edited:
Seems like InShepardsArms knew what he was talking about, this machine is here and has a launch date of this year from the video, although it's only showing bits and pieces of it..Classifieds will be ripe for cheap used machines when it's released.lol

Back
Top Bottom