• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

anyone ever use

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
this buyer

http://doralrefining.com/selling-your-scrap/what-we-buy/

My dentist turned me on to this company. I had a crown replaced and he gave me one of their envelopes with the old crown. I told him I found a couple pieces of bridgework and a gold grill. "Stick it in the envelope and see what happens. Dentist send in old gold fillings, crowns, and amalgam. The company takes most valuable metals plus silver coins.

Dunno what they are paying, they have a phone number for info.

I will drop a couple items in the envelope ship it off and find out how fast and how much. The items cost me nothing.......err maybe a grand for that tooth...:lol:

Last edited:
Any idea what percentage that they pay out? I couldn't find it on their site.

If they take scrap gold they should welcome it.
I sent in an old crown into AT A once before they got bought out by a new jerk of an owner and they happily accepted it.
When my dentist took it he seem shocked I asked him to give it to me, I don't think anyone ever did that before.
The good thing is dental gold is mixed with other material to make it strong but it is usually pretty high karat like 18k.
My 4.5 gram crown was worth a decent amount of money at the time.

This should be interesting to see what they pay...... but its not a good sign they dont put any info on their site. I assume they pay in Troy ounces too? We have to find some more refineries. didnt Itsaring have one here in Fl as well?

This should be interesting to see what they pay...... but its not a good sign they dont put any info on their site. I assume they pay in Troy ounces too? We have to find some more refineries. didnt Itsaring have one here in Fl as well?

The one he posted said something like "If you are expecting the highest price we aren't for you" :roll: We use the one in Altamonte springs called Orlando gold refinery. We walk in and get 97% gold melt cash in hand. :D They buy dental work too. My friend made sure to ask his last trip. They have one of those $50,000 scanners.

The one he posted said something like "If you are expecting the highest price we aren't for you" :roll: We use the one in Altamonte springs called Orlando gold refinery. We walk in and get 97% gold melt cash in hand. :D They buy dental work too. My friend made sure to ask his last trip. They have one of those $50,000 scanners.

97%?! I just read their website and it said private individuals only get 80-85% of spot. :?:

If they take scrap gold they should welcome it.
I sent in an old crown into AT A once before they got bought out by a new jerk of an owner and they happily accepted it.
When my dentist took it he seem shocked I asked him to give it to me, I don't think anyone ever did that before.
The good thing is dental gold is mixed with other material to make it strong but it is usually pretty high karat like 18k.
My 4.5 gram crown was worth a decent amount of money at the time.

Yeah, ain't no way my dentist will ever get my crowns...

LOL

Too much of a treasure hunter! I already paid ~$500 each for those suckers.

Back
Top Bottom