Back in the water

pescadore

Elite Member
The past few weeks have been really tough. I woke up one morning with intense back pain the day after stepping through a dropoff in the river. Really waant that painful when it happened but the next day was terrible. I ended up taking a hydrocodone thinking I could sleep it off. I felt a little light headed from the meds but didnt think much about it. For the next week or so I had really bad vertigo that did not go away until I ended up in the ER. They were concerned I might have had a stroke and ran every test in the book all the way to a MRI. Everything checked out okay and I followed up with my primary Physician. She gave me a steroid pack and some Valium for anxiety and muscle relaxation. A few days later the vertigo and the back pain subsided. I waited a few more days and now IM BACK IN THE RIVER!!!. Last couple of days kinda uneventful but had some fun. Her is a photo of some finds.
400e75e71fdaff246729f8b533c5d95b.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Nice haul after having some time off..... :timer:.........Good Luck and Be safe!

:wow2: Congrats on all that clad!

Sorry to hear you haven't been well. I'll be praying for you! It must feel great to be back in the "swing" of things. :mder:

Man! About nothing can put a guy down like back pain! Pulling those lower back muscles or something...man...Glad you are all fixed up and out at it!

Man! About nothing can put a guy down like back pain! Pulling those lower back muscles or something...man...Glad you are all fixed up and out at it!

Ain't that the truth..

I had a Kidney stone once .. presented itself as back pain one morning at work.. I am not a crying kinda guy but dang I came close.. Was excruciating..

glad your back in the saddle Pescadore and be careful out there!!

Kidney stones are no fun, I thought my kidney was rotting inside me!

You got to take care of your health.

Had a Dr tell me recently that if I am wearing headphones for any period of time to put triple antibiotic cream or ointment in my ears because a infection may start.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Kidney stones are no fun, I thought my kidney was rotting inside me!

You got to take care of your health.

Had a Dr tell me recently that if I am wearing headphones for any period of time to put triple antibiotic cream or ointment in my ears because a infection may start.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

It's probably easier to wipe the headphones with a disinfectant like IPA after/before each use. Especially when it's hot, humid and sweaty. Although, I think that you'd run a better chance of getting a contact dermatitis and the accompanying rash. In that case a steroid would help, but put it on the rash, not the headphones. LOL

It was a long recovery but feeling much better now. Thanks

Ain't that the truth..

I had a Kidney stone once .. presented itself as back pain one morning at work.. I am not a crying kinda guy but dang I came close.. Was excruciating..

glad your back in the saddle Pescadore and be careful out there!!
I have heard kidney stones were terrible. Thanks for the well wishes. Glad to be back swingin.

It's probably easier to wipe the headphones with a disinfectant like IPA after/before each use. Especially when it's hot, humid and sweaty. Although, I think that you'd run a better chance of getting a contact dermatitis and the accompanying rash. In that case a steroid would help, but put it on the rash, not the headphones. LOL
Thanks for the advice !!

I can relate! I'm a chronic pain sufferer after a neck injury/surgery. I've had a couple run ins with vertigo recently and it SUCKS!! Glad you're feeling better :) Here's to your next find being gold!

Back
Top Bottom