lost pin pointer getting a new one

Garrett Carrot - the new bright orange one is water proof and you can see it! Check it out !

Curious. Does the Carrot handle falsing in salt water better than the original ProPointer? If it doesn't, maybe the Xpointer Wader Li is a better option.

I've had the makro pp a little over 2 months now so far no falsing and is water proof good deal on one from bart at bbh.

I have both the makro and garrett AT. If it tells you which one I like better, I now have 3 garrett ATs and the makro sits on the rack. No, they arent all for me but my two sons now detect and I was getting tired of them taking the garrett from me while we were out...:lol:

Curious. Does the Carrot handle falsing in salt water better than the original ProPointer? If it doesn't, maybe the Xpointer Wader Li is a better option.

yes i have te orig.x -pointer and love it, and with the wader comin out soon(if not allready) im waitin to see the reviews on it....it has ALL features the P.P AT has and more...like a rechargable lith. bat!

yes i have te orig.x -pointer and love it, and with the wader comin out soon(if not allready) im waitin to see the reviews on it....it has ALL features the P.P AT has and more...like a rechargable lith. bat!

I am always concerned about built in rechargable batteries.

Back
Top Bottom