OK Racer guys here is your chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choppadude

Forum Supporter
Seems there are some Makro lovers out there that think the Racer is the best thing since sliced bread and that may be so therefor I want to offer them the opportunity to coax me to "Their side"
I have a AT Pro just over 1 year old in mint condition, One of you guys send me your Racer and in return I will send you my AT Pro as collateral. I will try out the machine and give an honest review of it. Now is your chance to convert one of us non believers and to dominate the world with your Racer!
This is an honest to goodness offer so if you can rip your Racer from your grips long enough to prove me wrong please do so.
PM me for shipping details. I anxiously wait the chance to be made a fool of.

Your kidding :fishin: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::roll:

No Earl, I am dead serious. This is the chance for some to "put up or Shut up" of course if I do get it and don't like it then I will be considered a know nothing amateur but to be fair I am giving these guys a chance to convert me. $10 says no one takes me up on this offer.

lol

I am sure the two promoting sales for the Racer will do this :yes:, if not, we will than know :roll: , they complained about the same people on the last thread, but than again, the thread was opinion on the Racer vs the F75ltd2, my choice & opinion were given, to bad, you might have something here, we will see if they go through with this , my opinion most likely not, and the hype continues, :roll: Earl

Gotta tell you earl I think the OP made the right choice. I am new to the F75 this season but had some Pros at the JGD Relic hunt help show me how to set it up and it has been Great!
When I decided on the F75 I did so because of guys like you and others who have PROVEN the machine to be one of the best in its class and I have found the result to be true. same goes for the E Trac, I read TONS of reviews and saw TONS of videos PROVING its abilities.
It is the words of the LONG time members I have found most valuable here.

that would be like saying for you to send me your atpro and let me send my harbor freight md as collateral..:laughing::laughing::laughing:

just kidding choppa, I like the atpro, its a great machine(I have owned a couple of them) but no, I wouldnt be interested...I use the racer for a specific purpose and that is it, and its been really good at it. I dont know if you were referring to anyone who owns/uses a racer or just a select few but figured I would weigh in since I own one. If we lived close, I would be more than happy to let you give it a go..

that would be like saying for you to send me your atpro and let me send my harbor freight md as collateral..:laughing::laughing::laughing:

just kidding choppa, I like the atpro, its a great machine(I have owned a couple of them) but no, I wouldnt be interested...I use the racer for a specific purpose and that is it, and its been really good at it. I dont know if you were referring to anyone who owns/uses a racer or just a select few but figured I would weigh in since I own one. If we lived close, I would be more than happy to let you give it a go..

Thanks for weighing in on this. I know you like your AT Pro and have done well with it. Would love to hear how you have done with the Racer.
As far as this post, some think I am taking a pot shot at them but I am dead serious. If you look over at some of the Detector sale pages on Facebook you will see I even have a post offering to trade an AT Pro for a racer. I like to think I have an open mind when it comes to new things or else I would still be running my Garrett BFO unit LOL!

I already know the outcome :roll: - But hey, I suppose its the only way your ever going to get your hands on the Racer - In fact with all the information from people who dont own a Racer I wouldnt take the risk choppa and simply stay with that beast of a Garrett..........

I have not tried the Racer but would love to, I have heard good things about it from various forum members that I believe 100%.

I only got about 6 hrs on the one I tested before them being launched in the US - I thoroughly loved it & yes there are a couple of little changes I would like to see however given thats its Makro's very first VDI unit. It appears to do exceptionally well in virtually all enviroments and has exceeded expectations of some of the real experienced enthusiests of the hobby -

I know I will buy a Racer to keep in the near future however at this stage I have a nice Fors CoRe to spend a few months on just to see if the ergonomics are better suited to my hunting style -

I still hope to own a F75 one day & love to replace my GF2 for a real T2

I wanna own a Deus & I still wanna try an X-Terra & .................

I just love them all;)

I just switched from the F5 to a Racer I picked up used. I've only been detecting a little over a year so I don't claim to know much. My first hunt was a little frustrating and partly because of the location and not knowing what settings to use. However since then, I am really happy with it. It's a lot quieter than the F5 and pinpoints accurately. I haven't tried hunting in nails, but I'm digging way less trash with it because of the three tone mode. I took it to a park today and did not dig one rusty bottle cap! I found a bunch of clad. I doubt it's way better than super advanced machines, but as a mid range detector, it seems to be really nice. I haven't tried the beach mode as I don't live near any beaches. I've had it a week and found a 1964 Rosie in my front yard six inches down! I'm pretty happy with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom