2014 has started off pretty good

Gold Digger 2

Elite Member
Dew and I hunted New Years day and both had gold, rare we both get it but we did,,,,,he had a nice Irish ring 14k and pretty heavy, I had a heart stopper 50 g SS chain with a small 10k St. Christopher pendant on it as a bonus on it,,,,today, we took a road trip to a beach that we normally don't hunt,,,,I got the small womens band 1.4gs 14k, a honker silver ring with 18k round dots, and an earring that is silver with a 14k back and post,,,was a great day other than the swells starting picking up today and the tide came in quick, the year has started off great for both of us and tomorrow here we are going to get some cold weather and high seas,,,,I think tomorrow night is supposed to get down to just above freezing,,,,GL HH

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 560
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 558
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 560
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 556
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 559
Good work to both of you..... to bad that chain wasn't white gold or platinum...glad you got to get out there.... don't think there will be much water hunting in the next few days over here...... maybe by Thursday we will be ok...

Cliff

Good work to both of you..... to bad that chain wasn't white gold or platinum...glad you got to get out there.... don't think there will be much water hunting in the next few days over here...... maybe by Thursday we will be ok...

Cliff

Cliff, I at first had my hopes on the chain,,,,looked to good coming out of the water this time of the year and had rolled up to shore and appeared to have been there a while,,,,fasten your seat belts for the waves coming tomorrow through Thursday,,,,I tell you though, that water is getting down right cold and a couple nights with temps near freezing, it will get much colder,,,,GL HH

8' swells next couple of days may move things around..... you for one if you try getting out there.

I was Tims good luck charm today.... he didnt leave me much, silver tooth filling and a silver earring. That silver ring came out good.... cut little 14K ring too. He felt sorry for skunking me so he got me a super great meal. I may have to let him find gold more often.:lol: We have come across several of those smaller rings lately.... thats ok they all add up. Take a break Tim.... my turn.

Dew

You and Dew sure know how to make it colder outside...Nice treasure GD2:cold:

Good job on the gold and silver... now if you are a proper pirate you will rescue those little beads of gold from the silver ring and add them to the scrap pile :D

I found a bracelet one year with 18k squares soldered to the silver and I took a chisel to it rescuing the gold :lol:

Nice loot'n. That ring looks like a David Yurman. If it is it'll have DY .925/18K. But then again it could be a Furman (fake Yurman) :laughing:

8' swells next couple of days may move things around..... you for one if you try getting out there.

I was Tims good luck charm today.... he didnt leave me much, silver tooth filling and a silver earring. That silver ring came out good.... cut little 14K ring too. He felt sorry for skunking me so he got me a super great meal. I may have to let him find gold more often.:lol: We have come across several of those smaller rings lately.... thats ok they all add up. Take a break Tim.... my turn.

Dew

Dew, looks like you are a man with a plan, looks like I will use the same tactic when I come across in September.:cool:

He got that chain and he was like Dorthy.... clicking his heals together WISHING it was gold. I looked at the clasp even though we both knew it wasnt gold.... the mans blind, i have to give him the good or bad news. Thats why he really keeps me around.

dew

Thanks everyone for the kind words,,,,I really hope we all a safe hunting year with lots of gold being found! GL HH

Dew, I keep you around because you are like carrying a rabbits foot,,,,:laughing:JK,,,,you are a good friend and one who has shown me many things about hunting

Need to start teaching you all my bad habits.....:laughing: Im freezin my tail off.... come Thurs, ill be out there teeth chattering diggin targets.

Dew

Back
Top Bottom