Sunday tot lot

booker

Forum Supporter
Slow day at this one tot lot I made it to .
1---Dime
1--Nickel
3--pennies
1--Gold Charm

Attachments

• Picture 3042.jpg
    Picture 3042.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 168
Hey, at least you didn't find nothing at all! Is the charm stamped?

Couldnt find any markings but its heavy. If its gold more than likely the cheap plated but a finds a find :yes:

Relaxing day metal detecting. Peace of mind. Re-living your own childhood days playing in the playgrounds of the past. It's all gold Booker! :yes:

Keep Swing'in
Jack

I love the tot lots. It is easy on my shoulder. I like this one spot I go to because there is a big old field just beyond the play gyms, slides. I found an old button. My mom thinks it is british, not sure though.

All the schools are out this week and I had planned on hitting them all. It is supposed to rain on and off for the next couple of days. Sometimes I find nothing but a few coins other times I find lots more.

HaveFaith

Sounds like a nice time. Fresh air and good finds. I like the gold charm. Gold is always nice. Keep it up.

Booker, I go tothis lot 1 time a week. It replenishes fast. Once school is out for the summer I am going to hit the field hard. Can't wait and now that I finally got my headphones, I think I will have a little more piece and quite. The little ones follow me around and ask questions constantly. Been a good place to go.
Hope everyone gets out soon. This storm was a wild one, still blowing pretty good here, up to 40mph at times.:roll: :wow:

HaveFaith

Back
Top Bottom