Serious CRH Silver Score!

cuttybce

Hello everyone - I am new to the CRH hobby and wanted to tell a story about a MAJOR silver dime score I had today. I went to the local PNC branch to pick up $20 in dimes. The first roll (plain brown wrapper) started out with a 1949 Roosevelt, which made my day and I would have been extremely satisfied with that alone. Well, that wasn't it. I proceeded to open the roll further and saw coin after coin with solid ribbed sides and no cladding. I found 30 SILVER Roosevelt dimes in the first roll (from 1946-1963) all in great shape.

:wow:

After recovering from the shock of such a find, I opened a second roll that looked just like the first and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I counted out another 23 silver Roosevelts and 1 very clean 1941 Mercury dime. 54 silver dimes in 2 rolls!!!

I guess there's still plenty out there for us to find!

:shock::shock::shock:

big congrats! i'd head back to that bank and buy a bunch more rolls of dimes. were they both wrapped in the same kind of wrapper? maybe if you go back you can get the ones left with the same kind of wrapper.

big congrats! i'd head back to that bank and buy a bunch more rolls of dimes. were they both wrapped in the same kind of wrapper? maybe if you go back you can get the ones left with the same kind of wrapper.

Check to see if that person brought in any other coins quarters,halves etc

WOW!! :yikes: that is amazing! I wish I could find something like that. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom