Today's Dive

Awesome work! I’m surprised with all the stuff you find for people you haven’t invested in a rebreather unit. Keep it up. People in your area would be hurting without you. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome work! I’m surprised with all the stuff you find for people you haven’t invested in a rebreather unit. Keep it up. People in your area would be hurting without you. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

A rebreather is a lot of work to maintain and very costly. I have 14 tanks and my own 9cfm Mako compressor. I am content.

A rebreather is a lot of work to maintain and very costly. I have 14 tanks and my own 9cfm Mako compressor. I am content.

I thought a rebreather would be cheaper in the long run but the closest thing to diving I’ve ever done. Was with a snorkel haha. I’m guessing that compressor means you can fill your own instead of going to a shop? That’s awesome.

I thought a rebreather would be cheaper in the long run but the closest thing to diving I’ve ever done. Was with a snorkel haha. I’m guessing that compressor means you can fill your own instead of going to a shop? That’s awesome.

Yep. Fills my tanks in the back of my truck. One of the best investments I have made

Yep. Fills my tanks in the back of my truck. One of the best investments I have made

For a regular diver that’s gotta be a dream addition to your arsenal. I don’t even want to know the cost lol but when you work like you do I’m sure it’s been paid off. No need for a rebreather if you don’t have to pay per tank. You do amazing work. Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom