Should I trade??

I did the same kind of trade once only my wtrac was new and the deus was a few months old. that was when the deus had a map of $1899 though. I still only gave $200 to boot and my etrac never had a probe on it which if its the x1 is easily sold for $200++. There is no way I would include the ctx coil. the machines have pretty much the same map price now and even though yours is out of warranty he is still getting the x1 on top of it. Maybe if he let you throw in another $100-150 or something else in trade with the same value but not a $400 coil. just my opinion.
The deus is an awesome detector to have along side the ctx in your aresonal, I just think that would be a lopsided deal.

I did the same kind of trade once only my wtrac was new and the deus was a few months old. that was when the deus had a map of $1899 though. I still only gave $200 to boot and my etrac never had a probe on it which if its the x1 is easily sold for $200++. There is no way I would include the ctx coil. the machines have pretty much the same map price now and even though yours is out of warranty he is still getting the x1 on top of it. Maybe if he let you throw in another $100-150 or something else in trade with the same value but not a $400 coil. just my opinion.

The deus is an awesome detector to have along side the ctx in your aresonal, I just think that would be a lopsided deal.

Yes and throw in the fact that the lower Rod is 175, I just could not do it

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Minelab E-Trac/Sunray Probe

I like to buy stuff like mowers and dirt bikes that don't run. I Fix them up and sell them for a profit. Everytime I sell one,the wife has her hand out. I do all the work and I get a percentage of the sale. Lol.

My wife will say we need this and that, says you already have a detector your just throwing money down the drain lol

My wife will say we need this and that, says you already have a detector your just throwing money down the drain lol

But when they want something,we can't say jack. It's wrong to spend $500 on a detector but it's OK to spend $600 on window curtains.

I like to buy stuff like mowers and dirt bikes that don't run. I Fix them up and sell them for a profit. Everytime I sell one,the wife has her hand out. I do all the work and I get a percentage of the sale. Lol.

Lol! My Ex wife has a couple of my boats she may sell dirt cheap:laughing:

Coin Whisperer/ TNS

Stick with your CTX & Etrac, nice combo, you do great with them, TNS you have been on block for a reason, I viewed your post, any- way, as I suspected , the same old stuff promoting the Dues, Racer, Core, tired of hearing the same old , same old , over & over again, this is why along with other's , your remaining on block, so don't respond to my post's & I will do the same, thank you , best regards, Earl

Stick with your CTX & Etrac, nice combo, you do great with them, TNS you have been on block for a reason, I viewed your post, any- way, as I suspected , the same old stuff promoting the Dues, Racer, Core, tired of hearing the same old , same old , over & over again, this is why along with other's , your remaining on block, so don't respond to my post's & I will do the same, thank you , best regards, Earl

Earl,
You'd be better serving many members here if you wouldn't talk about, comment on detectors you haven't owned or run.

I indeed have run all detectors talked about in this thread.
So let's stop all these mystery reviews you want to provide to folks.

Oh lord, it seems only the good detectors are the ones you own.
And to add, there are other good detectors that I haven't owned or run.

Have a nice day Earl.

You ever want to sell that 17", you let me know. I got cash on it.

I would sell the Etrac and get a TDI Pro for a relic machine. I don't see the Deus doing anything that the CTX wouldn't do except faster response and lighter. A PI like the TDI would open up another few inches of ground under the coil.

Back
Top Bottom