OK Racer guys here is your chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is NO name calling there or dramatics

Its simply my opinion which obviously differs to yours - greatly

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showpost.php?p=2321069&postcount=62

There you go sycotoad, see post 62 where I posted exactly what Fisher said when asked about waterproof weather proof, see I am able to admit when I am wrong, and did.... so why you still harping on me quoting what Fisher said to begin with.

See that post, back in APRIL I cleared the confusion, here we are in June and you still hung up on somethign I already corrected. Next time you spew something, at least be educated about it, ok.

Likewise POST #1..if you could comprehend, I said verbatum

From fisherlabs facebook page

"Fisher Research Labs We say it's weatherproof. Actually it's as weatherproof as you can get without using the words waterproof. 5 hours submerged with no leaks."

'there's a new, equally water resistant f22 coming at the at the same time...."

"F22 and F44 operate on 2 AA batteries.

If we see one more post like the one I just edited someone is no longer going to be part of this forum... we are through editing posts. It ends now or we will end it.

why was it edited??

I have asked you on several occassions regarding personal attacks on other members and you state its ok -

It appears its only OK if the same behaviour is not reciprecated - thats why I asked for confirmation as we have a member running around calling other members liars and worse

why was it edited??

I have asked you on several occassions regarding personal attacks on other members and you state its ok -

It appears its only OK if the same behaviour is not reciprecated - thats why I asked for confirmation as we have a member running around calling other members liars and worse

Keep talking, I seriously hope you do...

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showpost.php?p=2321069&postcount=62

There you go sycotoad, see post 62 where I posted exactly what Fisher said when asked about waterproof weather proof, see I am able to admit when I am wrong, and did.... so why you still harping on me quoting what Fisher said to begin with.

See that post, back in APRIL I cleared the confusion, here we are in June and you still hung up on somethign I already corrected. Next time you spew something, at least be educated about it, ok.

Likewise POST #1..if you could comprehend, I said verbatum

From fisherlabs facebook page

"Fisher Research Labs We say it's weatherproof. Actually it's as weatherproof as you can get without using the words waterproof. 5 hours submerged with no leaks."

'there's a new, equally water resistant f22 coming at the at the same time...."

"F22 and F44 operate on 2 AA batteries.

you clearly mislead the public - I know what you wrote as I followed the thread before you statrted editing it - Also to state that there has NOT been an honest review of the Racer is certainly demeaning the entire hobby in one shot - Do you honestly believe that? - All the people who are using/testing/reviewing have all been dishonest up to now?

My god man, you are in a bad way dude - honestly - Next you will be having a go at Choppadude if they find anything positive in those Turkish Delights

I misled the public based on what FISHER said? Here you even admit I edited my post when I learned more... your own admission that I fixed any misinformation as soon as I knew more... Never lied about anything brother and even my first words were "from fisher labs facebook page".... is that too hard for you to comprehend?

Likewise, you can see I fixed the title, and also corrected it with another quote from their page

Boy, I sure misled people didn't I?

You're reaching brother, and you're failing miserably, my 8 yr odl son can read that post and see that I never misled anyone, but then again, he's pretty smart.

See, this thread was calm and drama free, then along comes you and starts it all back up again, just like you did yesterday...

YOU are the one who publically called tnss a liar -

Yet your very own behaviour is questionable - Do you understand now or do you wanna get your son back to explain it to you?

YOU are the one who publically called tnss a liar -

Yet your very own behaviour is questionable - Do you understand now or do you wanna get your son back to explain it to you?

Dude, what are you on about? Are you serious right now? Why are you showing your mental age right now? I mean seriously dude, wth is your point?

This thread was chill and here you came drumming up more drama because that's what you thrive on.

You're looking pretty infantile right now, just so you know since you seem to have no self control.

Looks like Choppa is going to have to start a brand new thread because this one is closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom