What a HUGE day PIC HEAVY UPDATED

Pokeplayer101

Elite Member
So. Some of you might know that I often go to my coin expert. And he gave me like 2 boxes of coins. I will be updating this thread a lot.

Some of the stuff that he gave me includes 14 Buffs, 6 War Nickels, 9 IH Cents, 3 Nixon Morgan Dollar. And way more.

But what I have pics on right now is a roll 1960 D Pennies with minor errors. I didn't identify what errors they are but I saw one that is a DDO.

You will be that a lot of the coins he gave me are errors. And some of the coins I will be selling for auction. I will also list what rolls he gave me. I would like values on these please. Per coin if possible.

1989 Penny (Double 989) (UNC)
1989 D Penny (Double LIBERTY) (UNC)
1983 Penny (Die Clash Obverse) (UNC)
1960 & 1960 D Penny (Large Date) (UNC)
1960 D Penny (Minor Errors) (UNC)
1983 Penny (Weak die) (UNC)
1983 Penny (Die clash Reverse) (UNC)
1960 D Penny (Cracked Skull Error Small Date) (UNC)
3- 1959 Penny (No VDB) (UNC)
1- 1968 S Strike Through Die reverse Nickel (UNC)
1- 1990 P Off Center Dime
5- 1964 Canadian Pennies in Mint Set wrapper (MS)
10- 1965 Canadian Pennies in Mint Set wrapper (MS)
4- 1966 Canadian Pennies in Mint Set wrapper (MS)
1904 G 2 Pfennig Germany (MINTAGE OF 495,000)
1936 Wheatie BU
1950 D Wheatie (Steel plated)
1916 Wheatie Lam (Lamination) Face Error

Attachments

• IMG_3843.jpg
    IMG_3843.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_3858.jpg
    IMG_3858.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_3859.jpg
    IMG_3859.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_3860.jpg
    IMG_3860.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_3861.jpg
    IMG_3861.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_3862.jpg
    IMG_3862.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_3864.jpg
    IMG_3864.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_3865.jpg
    IMG_3865.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_3866.jpg
    IMG_3866.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_3868.jpg
    IMG_3868.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_3869.jpg
    IMG_3869.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_3870.jpg
    IMG_3870.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_3871.jpg
    IMG_3871.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_3872.jpg
    IMG_3872.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_3873.jpg
    IMG_3873.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 416
While you might have a few coins in there that are worth a few bucks ($2-3), I think most of what you're finding are either 1) machine doubling or 2) such minor errors that they have no added value.

For instance, the cracked skull coin in low MS would be a $2 coin.

So. Some of you might know that I often go to my coin expert. I would like values on these please. Per coin if possible.

How much of an expert could this guy be? You asked for the same on a couple other threads and then argued with most of the answers..

Most of the stuff you are posting on these type of threads are first, pretty obscure, second are not even MD related. Even coin roll hunting is a stretch for MD related, but it is a form of treasure hunting I guess.

This thread (coin shop) is like if I went and netted a strange fish at Superpets then asked for an ID on a sport fishing forum with a thread titled "Never imagined I would catch something this crazy!!". This is a MD forum, the answers to these type of numismatic questions might be better gained from a coin collecting site. Not trying to be mean, just constructive is all.

It really is none of my business what you post, I just wanted to express my thoughts on these coin shop type of threads is all...

Good luck hunting animals at the zoo!!

<*)))>{

How much of an expert could this guy be? You asked for the same on a couple other threads and then argued with most of the answers..

Most of the stuff you are posting on these type of threads are first, pretty obscure, second are not even MD related. Even coin roll hunting is a stretch for MD related, but it is a form of treasure hunting I guess.

This thread (coin shop) is like if I went and netted a strange fish at Superpets then asked for an ID on a sport fishing forum with a thread titled "Never imagined I would catch something this crazy!!". This is a MD forum, the answers to these type of numismatic questions might be better gained from a coin collecting site. Not trying to be mean, just constructive is all.

It really is none of my business what you post, I just wanted to express my thoughts on these coin shop type of threads is all...

Good luck hunting animals at the zoo!!

<*)))>{

I know I am going to stop the coin shop threads.

But the person I am talking about does not work at the coin shop.

He has a great collection but he got out of numismatics in '92. So he does not know the present date values.

While you might have a few coins in there that are worth a few bucks ($2-3), I think most of what you're finding are either 1) machine doubling or 2) such minor errors that they have no added value.

For instance, the cracked skull coin in low MS would be a $2 coin.

Okay.

No problem, it just seems like he is unloading his coal to you as low grade diamonds.

<*)))>{

So you want us to help you grade and price out your coins (that were given to you), so you can sell them to us? Like I posted in a previous thread of yours, your style and fingers holding coins look eerily familiar.....

Like stated above good luck hunting animals at the zoo....

Greg

So you want us to help you grade and price out your coins (that were given to you), so you can sell them to us? Like I posted in a previous thread of yours, your style and fingers holding coins look eerily familiar.....

Like stated above good luck hunting animals at the zoo....

Greg

No.

The kind of stuff that I would sell would be buffaloes and some other American coins.

I just need values. Because I do not know what to value different errors at.

Back
Top Bottom