"Entering The Twilight Zone"!!!!!!

Battlecry4

Forum Supporter
I entered this true account on another members' thread! Perhaps it's worth airing in it's own right! True or false it's your choice?
A number of years ago I was asked by a friend to take part in a documentary being filmed by a Canadian television company who had picked up this specific story from another company called ForteanTV who deal in the strange and mysterious! The Canadians were doing a series on Britain's Mysteries although I don't think that was the title!
The scenario : A couple of friends of mine, fellow detectorists were out in the dark hours with the permission of the landowner. The site was a well known Roman military site in the heart of Shropshire. In the middle of the night when all was still the sound of a multitude of horses hooves could be heard in the field they were on. This was coupled with the noise and screams of battle! As there was no horses around or people; what could be the cause of the disturbance? This then gets weirder! They try to leave the field only to find their way barred by an invisible impenetrable wall! They were petrified! In time the noise subsided and everything returned to normal! That is apart from them! Had they entered into the "twilight zone"?Had there been a timewarp which transported them back 2000 years? All I know is that when I played the part of one of:fullmoon: them, it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!I was promised a copy of the recording,but never received it! My ten minutes of fame gone forever!
Whether you wish to believe this account or not is up to you! One thing for certain is that this event was aired by both T.V.companies! Wooooooooo!!

Back
Top Bottom