DirtyHarry

Hi folks!

I'm a newbie to the forum and to metal detecting.

I'm using a new Omega 8000 and bought a zircon metal probe to find that hidden treasure in the pile of dirt!

Bought mine at Colonial, with some nice useable extras. Probe @homedepot.

Next thing for my gear, a 24" "D" handle shovel, garden type, and just sharpen the blade. That's something most people forget to do.

Still need the sand shovel.....

I'm using a new Omega 8000 and bought a zircon metal probe to find that hidden treasure in the pile of dirt!.....

The Omega 8000's imitation of South Park
jackfunny.jpg
he paid upwards 500 bucks to do this

reviews;
http://metaldetectorreviews.net/detectors/235-1-tekneticsomega8000.html

Welcome to the forum from Nova Scotia! :pirate:
sounds like you're all geared up for battling the dirt! I'd say to just blast the dirt with your .44 magnums, but then you'll pick up the lead signals, haha!! :lol::lol:
Happy Hunting!

Pete

I know what you're thinking. Did I find six silvers or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is an Omega 8000 - the most powerful metal detector in the world and would blow your Indian heads clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!

Welcome from Southern Ontario. :D

I know what you're thinking. Did I find six silvers or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is an Omega 8000 - the most powerful metal detector in the world and would blow your Indian heads clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!

Welcome from Southern Ontario. :D

:lol::lol::lol: Very good!! :lol::lol::lol:

ey

Welcome im from Sweden " You feel lucky Punk?... well do ya?" Its ok if you are dirty , then it wont matter too much that you get dirty when digging md finds, and you will feel more ready the next day for mding if you dont take a shower. Me .. i like to take a shower at least 1 time a day.:cool:

If you are going to be hunting parks, I'd get something smaller than a shovel. People freak out when they see someone digging with one, no matter how well you cover your holes.

Back
Top Bottom