Greetings from Western Massachusetts

Corbs

Hey Everyone. Sort of new to the hobby. Did a little detecting several years ago, but I think I caught the bug again. Recently purchased an Ace 400 new, but also found a Fisher F44 used (not really it was put back in the box but only used once. The coil doesn't even have a scratch on it) for $180. Couldn't pass it up. Will give me and my son an excuse to get out of the house when we go to the Cape with the in-laws each summer.

Im in western Mass if anyone is interested in going out with a couple of newbies.:p

Corbs

Welcome from Winnsboro South Carolina !!!!

That's great your son has an interest too, fresh air and exercise better than just playing video games like some kids :lol:

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Welcome from the central part of the state! We have so much history around here. 1600's coins are NOT out of the question. Good luck and happy hunting!

:fmdfwelcome:... from the cold & snowy state of Minnesota! :lotsasnow::snowtruck::snowballfight: Thanks for joining, we're glad to have you with us. :yes:

minnesnowtah!..ehe! he! he! i understand "spring"
may be a little late this year!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Welcome from Central Mass near the NH border ! Come spring I have a few places to hunt that have lots of things to find, you are welcome to visit and bring your son, he can do some of the digging :-)....I am old and slow, but sure.

Bob

Welcome from Boston, Corbs and have fun out there detecting with your son. Come join us in early October for my club’s annual Open Hunt. I post the details in this forum several months in advance.
Jim - Librarian & Membership Secretary at MTHA www.masstreasure.com

Back
Top Bottom