BIG Silver Keeps The Skunk Away

jjm861

Elite Member
Finally started to cool down a bit here in So. Cal. Even with the cooler weather, it has been tough couple of weeks with all the wild fires. I am blessed that the nearest fire is at least 10 miles from my home. Except for some ash, my family has been very fortunate.

Today's weekly hunt was a good one. Even though there was no gold in the scoop today, the BIG .925 ITALY chain was a welcome site. Also, I usually would not feature a Tungsten ring, but this one is pretty cool. It has a stainless steel inlay with real mini diamonds.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_1412.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_1413.jpg
    IMG_1413.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
That's a nice chunk of silver there! i bet you could get some decent money on that ring on Ebay.

Finally started to cool down a bit here in So. Cal. Even with the cooler weather, it has been tough couple of weeks with all the wild fires. I am blessed that the nearest fire is at least 10 miles from my home. Except for some ash, my family has been very fortunate.

Today's weekly hunt was a good one. Even though there was no gold in the scoop today, the BIG .925 ITALY chain was a welcome site. Also, I usually would not feature a Tungsten ring, but this one is pretty cool. It has a stainless steel inlay with real mini diamonds.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

That's some REALLY big silver!!! Great hunt.

BCD

Back
Top Bottom