first draft site

I think your on the right track. After its finished I would advertise it on Craigslist under lost and found also. Will any in your group be able to search in water? If its not all dried up that is!

I think your on the right track. After its finished I would advertise it on Craigslist under lost and found also. Will any in your group be able to search in water? If its not all dried up that is!

Thanks, My plan is to market this as a business on a very small scale. I'm thinking a few post cards I can mail, a few business cards I can hand out and some letters I can send to specific homes. Then I'll tie it all back to the website where they can get a feel of the process. I'd like to add some vid's to show actual digs and clean-up after.

Currently a one man team :) ... I'll do some recruiting after I do some more work on the campaign.

I have to research all the legal issues as well.

I'm guessing here but I think your looking for an honest opinion. Here are some of my thoughts and ideas.

There is one sentence you may wish to fix.

"There might be a small gas charge if more then 20 miles from one members."

I think it should read "from SOME members." Not "One" member. It just reads better that way in MHO.

Other than the background it looks great. I think the backgrounds needs something flashy, like older silver or gold coins. The brownish green background does not do the page justice.

In the header I would change those newer copper bullets to three ringers muskets from the civil war. Maybe add a Standing liberty silver dollar, a indian head penny, V-nickel or a gold ring to punch things up.

Also in the header you may want to add an address or email where you can be reached. As we know Texas is a big state. If you have a limited milage area you may wish to place that up in your info too.

Sorry but the horseshoe needs to go or move it off the face of the Mercury dime. It doesn't fit well in the header.

Maybe add a pull tab too just for fun. lol

Now this is JMHO, and does not reflect on the hard work you have put into making this web page. These are just some thoughts and ideas that may brighten up the page and bring in more business.

Here's hoping you keep busy all year long.

GL&HH

I'm guessing here but I think your looking for an honest opinion. Here are some of my thoughts and ideas.

There is one sentence you may wish to fix.

"There might be a small gas charge if more then 20 miles from one members."

I think it should read "from SOME members." Not "One" member. It just reads better that way in MHO.

Other than the background it looks great. I think the backgrounds needs something flashy, like older silver or gold coins. The brownish green background does not do the page justice.

In the header I would change those newer copper bullets to three ringers muskets from the civil war. Maybe add a Standing liberty silver dollar, a indian head penny, V-nickel or a gold ring to punch things up.

Also in the header you may want to add an address or email where you can be reached. As we know Texas is a big state. If you have a limited milage area you may wish to place that up in your info too.

Sorry but the horseshoe needs to go or move it off the face of the Mercury dime. It doesn't fit well in the header.

Maybe add a pull tab too just for fun. lol

Now this is JMHO, and does not reflect on the hard work you have put into making this web page. These are just some thoughts and ideas that may brighten up the page and bring in more business.

Here's hoping you keep busy all year long.

GL&HH

Yes, feedback was the goal. Very good points, I moved that damn horseshoe a ton ... I may just have to drop it. The bullet idea is good, I just need to find one, wanted to use real finds. Service area is also a must, I think I might list counties. Thanks a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom