FRIENDLY'S has a baby!

Aweesome Carol!
The General and his Mrs send our Congraulations to you and Vlad!
:extrahappy:

OK, I really knew that this was not a "real" baby. Just playing along. Yeah.......thats the ticket.

Didn't even know you's were expecting :laughing:. Hope it grows up to be big & strong. I don't smoke but I will be looking for a cigar to arrive in the mail ;). Have to go to work now but when I get done I am hoping that you will let me feed the baby :yes:. Thanks Carol/Vlad for letting us all know about Liberty. Steve.

Attachments

• congrats-newborn.gif
    congrats-newborn.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 920
Cool. Is it just as an experiment or will it be an ongoing thing? Unfortunately I hardly have time to even post here and the one other forum I frequent so not sure I'll be making much of a contribution to Liberty but congrats anyway! :yes:

Read Vlad's intro message over there. I guess it's for "Friendly" overflow? Some members are complaining their posts get buried too fast here.

And, we want to add features there, such as subforums, mobile, etc. that we can't add here. Read the "New Features" thread over there. :D

And if you have suggestions for forums let me know.

Carol K

Posts getting buried is the norm with a larger population forum. Important, popular threads will rise to the surface on their own (ie "church of the compadre").

I think its a bad idea to start another forum, unless your intentions are to bring this one down, and if that is the case, I also think it's a bad idea since your user base is vetted here.

Plus, administration will be doubly hard.

Just my .04

Carol and Vlad,
I am very happy for this new forum and wish you all the best !
Miguel

Liberty Metal Detecting Forum Features

... Track new threads by your buddies, via your Buddy List. Access it from the Index page (upper right nav bar)

... Extensive Subforums

... Coinshooters and Relic Hunters have separate forums.

... A video forum

... Expanded Everything Else

... Warning Levels and Reputation implimented

... Find a Buddy was divided into States

... Added TapaTalk Mobile app

... E-Trade was added as a "feedback" platform for Classifieds.

... Expanded SPAM prevention measures

... Added "Thanks" button

... Added "Favorite Threads" Favorite the threads you like to your usercp.

No vexhold, the Friendly forum isn't going anywhere. The Liberty forum is an extension, as in... more freedom :D

Come on guys! Its great!!! There's a handful of us over there already trying to fill it up! Lets go! :D

Liberty Metal Detecting Forum Features

... Track new threads by your buddies, via your Buddy List. Access it from the Index page (upper right nav bar)

... Extensive Subforums

... Coinshooters and Relic Hunters have separate forums.

... A video forum

... Expanded Everything Else

... Warning Levels and Reputation implimented

... Find a Buddy was divided into States

... Added TapaTalk Mobile app

... E-Trade was added as a "feedback" platform for Classifieds.

... Expanded SPAM prevention measures

... Added "Thanks" button

... Added "Favorite Threads" Favorite the threads you like to your usercp.

No vexhold, the Friendly forum isn't going anywhere. The Liberty forum is an extension, as in... more freedom :D

But is it BPA and lead free? THAT is the question.

I have nothing against it. Just giving my .04 on risks.

The new baby has to be a female..its complicated :laughing::laughing: OK JUST KIDDING.

Actually, in my experience so far with lil tots, the girls are easy as babies and the boys are tough.

When they get older they flip. Boys are easy (unless the cops get called) and girls are complicated, needy lil #%&'s.

My daughter is 8 and shes already in the "tween" years.

God help me.

Oh just great. This is really the only forum I check out because of the people. Now you've started another and now ill be stuck in front of this puter screen twice as long. Thanks.
:laughing::lol::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom