Cell phone found and returned

Perry

Forum Supporter
This was my first cell phone find. I looked through the numbers and found one that was listed as home, I called it from my land line and the guy was happy that I found it and came right over to get it. This happened so fast I didn't take a picture of it. He offered me $10 bucks but I declined, telling him to be nice to anyone swinging a MD out on the beach. Another first that time out was 4 coins in the scoop at one time, just pennies though.

Nice going! I found one for a guy on St. Augustine Beach 2 years ago that he had lost 2 days before.

Good job Perry!! :yes: I have returned cell phones to the SC Beach Boardwalk Lost & Found and also to the Verizon store. At Verizon (or whatever provider) they can find the owner.

Great job! I bet he was very happy.

I've returned 3 cell phones to the owners over the years but none of them were found with my MD.

bootmud

I think returning a cellphone is a good thing to do, but maybe most kids lose their cellphone on purpose so they can get a new upgraded one from mom and pops? I've always wondered this whenever I found one.

I think a kid should pay for their own phone, especially if they want an upgrade. Losing one isn't ever going to be a good enough reasn to get a new one! :lol: Heck, both my boys even paid for their own first cars. I guess I was a mean ol' dad. Unless you consider that both of them were motivated to work hard enough to get those cars and that work ethic resulted in both of them getting full tuition & housing scholarships at the largest University in MN. hmmmmm:roll::D:spin::tumble::yes:

I think returning a cellphone is a good thing to do, but maybe most kids lose their cellphone on purpose so they can get a new upgraded one from mom and pops? I've always wondered this whenever I found one.

Back
Top Bottom