Cool Ending to this one!

Bajamas

Totally true story.
I had an 8" all gold bracelet that I let my girlfriend wear for a few days while she was visiting me. Back then I lived in SeaSide Heights NJ, about 4 blocks from the ocean.
One morning, we took a walk to the beach and boardwalk. It was a very busy and very crowded hot Sat. morning. We spent the morning in the ocean on rafts having a ball. About an hour into our time there, my GF notified me that she had lost my bracelet. We spoke to the lifeguard and told him if anyone brought it to him, where we would be and gave him my Tel. # (I doubted the return). After another 5 hours walking the boardwalk and having lunch, we decided to head back to my house. We exited the boardwalk at the same place we arrived and while waiting on a busy street corner for traffic, I looked down. There, in a heap on the sidewalk intersection was my bracelet. My 14K gold bracelet spent more than 6 or 7 hours curled up on that street corner where it fell off my GF's wrist while countless numbers of people walked over it.
Coolest "find" story I have, even if the bracelet was mine to begin with!
NO, she never got to wear it again!

Scott

You are very lucky Scott. If another experienced detectorist had happened by during that time, it would surely not have been there. :)

wow, thats pretty cool that you found it again, the odds of that are pretty slim. Haha, cheers on that story though, it was pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom