Christmas Drawing this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anvilmanco

Forgive me if I missed it, but I wonder if the Christmas exchange is happening again this tear? If so, count me in.

Regards,

Broken wing in Aurora.

I'm new here (well since last Christmas) -- joined in Feb. this year so I know nothing about it! Sounds interesting. Fill me in! Please. :?:

Hopefully it does.ithink carol set it up last year if I remember correctly?

Somebody post how it works.Got some old coins i could gift.Is it that sort of thing? I mean if you really want to buy me a CTX 3030 i won't make you twist my arm!:laughing:

I was part of the gift exchange last year. Patton was my gift buddy. : ) Everyone who's interested in being included signs up when Carol and Vlad announce the list is starting. Then on the close date, they draw 2 names to be matched up as gift exchange partners. All matches will be posted for everyone to see. Even foreign members can be included, and if you get matched with one you are responsible for the postage to that country. It was fun, and everyone posted pictures of their gifts once they were received. I plan on being part of it this year too, if it's a go. I hope Carol or Vlad chime in soon. : )

Fully agree had it was alot of fun. Surprisingly enough, my hunting buddy and I were selected as "gift buddies" and we exchanged on one of our normal Saturday hunts. How funny is that!

Greg

Count me in! This will be my first year and I'm already looking at things I can bundle for one great gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom