surprise and surprise

cointroll

The Silver Gods have not been good to me this year so I have kind of written it off. Today was a busy day but ended up with an hour or so to hunt. Went to a park that was close and through the years have hunted it many times. Have never found a silver at this park or even a Wheat Penny. Was not expecting what happened. Got a strange signal with the 540 Vanquish and seeing as how signals where on the scarce side I decided to dig. The surprise was a 1942 Silver Washington with a big old rusty nail about 4 inch's away and about 6 inch's deep. After never finding a Silver here i was extremely happy. Then about 20 feet away, surprise 2 only about 3 inch's deep out comes a 1956 Washington. Now I am floored and just leave the park, can't swing worth a dam.
Stay Safe and Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_20201027_193021633.jpg
    IMG_20201027_193021633.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 346
Very nice, a good suprise! You liking the 540? I am thinking about buying one.

I am very much liking the 540. I do not think it is as good as the nox. But for the money you can't go wrong. I am 73 years old and to hunt for 3 hours is no problem. It will find deep coins or should I say deeper then what I want to dig. I really would say get it but remember it does have it's limitations just like every other machine.

Corgrats on the two Washington's! I have huntet my parks with a Vanquish 440 and found alot of coins in areas that I thought I pounded every signal out of with prior machines. Don't know how that's possible but that vanquish sure is something special

Last edited:
There are no "silver gods"... Just almighty God and he does bless us with fun coins in this exciting hobby!

Congrats! The most detected parks still have silver... Just have to listen for the nails or nickels next to them.

Back
Top Bottom