A different kind of recovery

My wife and I are both old,work in a school, and are both a little scared.
And for the life of me, I don’t understand how some say it’s not real !
Everyone......be safe !!!

USA, 8,580,000 cases. Not a typo!
Yesterday the US had 83,000 cases IN ONE DAY!

Total # of US deaths attributed to the flu in 2018-2019, 34,200 (which we have multiple vaccines for btw).

Another FACT, hospitals lose money taking care of Covid patients!
I'm an RN neck deep in this pandemic. Protect yourself and others you love by wearing a damn mask!

To be honest, I don't believe other nations are having 100% transparency with their #'s.

Jeezzz, really glad you guys are okay, but it's a nasty thing to have to go through.
Procali, sounds bad up in baja. It's proving particularly lethal down my way, population is in !!!! shape in general, high percentage with either obesity, diabetes, hypertension or all three.
This thing is going to be around for a looooooong time, and even if the vaccine came out tomorrow it will be at least another 8 months for everyone who wants it to get it...
Stay safe everyone!

Back in February I came down with Type-A influenza. Once COVID became widespread in March I was certain I had gotten it in February because I was so sick. Then, last month wife and I both tested positive for COVID and yes, I felt like crud for 2 weeks and then another week trying to get my act together (brain fog etc) but COVID bang was not as bad as the influenza in February. I can see why both are troublesome for those with compromised immune systems. My mother passed away in 2019. Not sure if she would have survived either regular flu or COVID. No fun at all.

Back
Top Bottom