Getting harder to find

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
Any type Of precious metals. Searched the local park for about an hour, dirt flying everywhere,just couldn't get a ring or a bit of silver. Lots of clad tho,and wheats.

Attachments

• 20201025_171248.jpg
    20201025_171248.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Least your getting some wheats! I spend ~2 hours looking for silver yesterday, nada. But it’s not easy to find here, for me anyway.

It's getting harder over here too Woodbutcher Even though I'd rather find precious metals, the way it's going over here, I am happy with a wheat now and then. So congrats on the wheats! and hope you don't run out of those too!
At least for a while anyway.

Any type Of precious metals. Searched the local park for about an hour, dirt flying everywhere,just couldn't get a ring or a bit of silver. Lots of clad tho,and wheats.

That’s why it makes it that more rewarding when you do pull silver or gold out of the places like you mention!

Least your getting some wheats! I spend ~2 hours looking for silver yesterday, nada. But it’s not easy to find here, for me anyway.

Deeper coins can sound iffy / one way / jumpy on numbers

It's getting harder over here too Woodbutcher Even though I'd rather find precious metals, the way it's going over here, I am happy with a wheat now and then. So congrats on the wheats! and hope you don't run out of those too!
At least for a while anyway.

Too many detectorists out finding all the loot.:mad::lol:

That’s why it makes it that more rewarding when you do pull silver or gold out of the places like you mention!

EVERYTHING is getting harder to find these days......

Definitely.....

It sure is getting harder to find.

Glad to hear it's not just me.lol. what sucks is having a ton of loot in machines and no matter how good they are they can't find what's not there
Been using fbs alot lately, been slowing it down and that seems to help.I think it's time to start just door knocking

"clad and wheaties" ? Tsk tsk. Seeing as how you're from PA, we'd have expected a pile of LC's. So git back out there and do your duty ! :laughing: :sissyfight::sissyfight:

Back
Top Bottom