Mid-Afternoon Hunt...

Wished we had that pile of lead to dig.....that would mean something around here has moved. Looks like the only way we are going to get a near shore ditch is dig one.:lol: You always slay it on the old coins....we rarely see them either. How colds the water up there now?

Dew

Still warm about 62 Dew... I wasn't in the water though... this time of the year I hunt the slopes and 10 feet out from the bottom of the slope.

I'd settle for the sinkers. Can't hit the heavy sinker spots since October is Big Flounder month and you may get a hook or a beat down for scaring the Flounder off.:lol: May change my name to "Total Slumpy"?

I'm saving my lead finds from this year then I will weigh it... my guess is I have over a 120 pounds I have a 2 gallon bucket just about full... if I keep hunting these type spots I'll need a few more buckets :lol:

Sweet hunt, Craig. 7 silvers in day plus the buffs and V.....that's pretty solid!
I've got a lead hoard going now as well and it will all be repurposed :)

Craig

Your gonna get rain & wind the next 3 day's, take a vacation down South, go see Itsaring, and some sugarsand , howboutit UPDATE the Nor Easter is going to stall over New England for 3 days :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Wished we had that pile of lead to dig.....that would mean something around here has moved. Looks like the only way we are going to get a near shore ditch is dig one.:lol: You always slay it on the old coins....we rarely see them either. How colds the water up there now?

Dew

you aren't kidding there,,,,,:laughing:thats what I told you last week, I am going to hook a massive shovel up to one of the tractors they used to rake the sand every morning, (when we had more people on the beach), in the middle of the night and do just that,,,,will you be my lookout guy for me:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom