** Another mixed bag plus Gold #54 **

meggie

Elite Member
Another mixed bag again today + gold #54 .small 9ct ring 1.8 grams .. one stone (sapphire) is missing.Thought I had another,it looked the goods but unfortunately it's just a plated ring!
Can't believe I'm still getting so many more coins! .. there must be thousands buried down there.
That's it now for at least a week, need some time to rest & recover .. my arms & legs are so sore and I'm getting quite sun-burnt too, it's very hot over here now,about 30°C or over 85°F today.
By the way I don't live at the beach,each visit is a round trip of around 65 miles.

Attachments

• IMG_4366.jpg
    IMG_4366.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_4366a.jpg
    IMG_4366a.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_4367.jpg
    IMG_4367.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 388
Glad you’re numbering them Meggie :yes: finding it hard to keep track of them all :lol:
Make hay while the sun shines mate :yes:
Big congrats on all the good stuff so far :yes:

Any Queen Vic silvers showing up?

Glad you’re numbering them Meggie :yes: finding it hard to keep track of them all :lol:
Make hay while the sun shines mate :yes:
Big congrats on all the good stuff so far :yes:

Any Queen Vic silvers showing up?

Ive had a few of her sixpences & threepence's in the past but nothing recently.
You always no when you hear them, their loud and clear being nearly pure silver.

You're onto the older stuff too, congrats! Given that you've found Queen Victoria silver, have you found a sovereign or half sovereign there yet?

:dingding:At least those long drives are getting rewarded! It would really suck if you made that drive and had horrible hunts.

Congrats on the gold! Alway nice to see something like that when you least expect it. I know what that 85 degree days are like. We here in Hawaii get the same. I usually hit the beach before sunup and leave by 10 AM otherwise just too dang hot and humid. Also beat out most of the UV leaving early enough.

By the way I don't live at the beach,each visit is a round trip of around 65 miles. :shock:

Nice! I started numbering mine this year because OBN kept asking me "What number is that?"

Back
Top Bottom