~2014 Year End pics~

Nice finds! Another killer year for you!

yes I worry a lot this year is gonna be tough, have to drive out farther and farther from home to find places

Time for technology breakthrough like that proverbial holy grail of a hybrid PI detector with excellent discrimination, that is always talked about being in development, but never seems to make it to the market. Some guy that said he was a Whites insider said there was something like this in the works for them, but I don't know how believable it is. There have been rumors like these for a decade at least, right?

Then you can go back to the same old doors again, and find more. The targets probably just get deeper where you live with very deep rich black soil, and very few hills. It is so hilly around here I go back to sites all the time and find that the soil has washed away revealing more.

Terrific finds -- it's awesome to see them all together in one post. VERY nice -- SUPERB!

Steve

Mind blowing ? Heck ya! Wow!
Wondering what goes4evers entire career pile would look like?
great post , What are the long term ramifications of such an accomplished hunter out there? Nothing? Nothing left after this guy blows threw your town . :) HH , Dew

Back
Top Bottom