Score of a Lifetime!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johhny Cochran "what say you"?

"The honey wanted money, But the coinstar wouldn't play,
My client helped out, and sent her on her way...."
So if the agreement was legit,
my client you must aquit!

Thank you ladies and gentleman of the jury!

You just don't know when to quit. Another jab. Short changed. What else can we expect from you. Smh

Randy i did not come on the forum boasting how i (for lack of better words) "short changed" another individual out of hundereds of dollars. then when i go against the flow and question the actions of the OP its the same old story "lets turn on the morally right" he must be a bad person besides only a small few dissagree with the majority so he must be wrong. well the majority doesn't always make it right just ask a lemming .
as far as what i may have done , well i do answer to a higher authority Randy and would have let the girl know that her coins were worth ( whats the going rate for silver somewhere in the 20x face neighborhood) lets just say more than face-value . if she still wanted to sell them at face after that fact then my conscience would have been clear because i told her the trueth . i still would have offered her more for them . now you , Ron or anyone else can go ahead and say that i'm full of whatever and thats fine its your opinion ( hey Ron you can say its your "opinion" i won't take it as a personal attack).

Unfortunatly due to the nature of the responses to these type of threads, they are much better off left un-posted. It's never a good thing to rock the boat .

wow you must have been beat up a lot when you were a kid Ron ...
no sir i didn't call him names i questioned his morality , integrity and honor . you and he did the name calling . why didn't you complain to the mods about his post attacking me with name calling?? what fairness isn't a two way highway where you come from Ron ?? that sounds a little hipocritical to me , um not calling you names Ron but as i said actions speak louder than words ...

You continue to degrade, insult, and harass individuals here, and have contributed nothing more than that to this discussion. What a hypocrite does is complain about being insulted, while at the same time insulting someone else. I hope your stay here is short if this is the way you conduct yourself. Good night.

I must make a confession. While I didn't directly chime in on the original post and what happened, I did have a comment to make regarding someone else's comment and/or position and/or assumption and/or assertion. When I felt free to weigh in on this thread, I did so with the full belief that the OP not only shared what happened but that he asked for everyone's opinion on how he decided to handle the situation and possibly also their view on his personal morality.

I have just gone back and re-read the original post carefully, and assuming that it has not been edited, I was incorrect in my assumption that he was asking for opinions, approval and/or disapproval. My second read gives me the impression that he was excited about a windfall and wanted to share it with his friends. I don't know how I got the idea he was asking whether he should have handled it differently.

Now please bear with me. I sometimes take Ambien due to a medical condition, and sometimes that affects judgement. In some ways, just like being drunk. If I am now completely wrong and have missed the entire point of the OP's post, please give me a little grace. I assumed too much, it seems. I suppose the OP can run a poll if he wishes, but I regret posting under an incorrect assumption. My apologies. Next time I will wait until asked before considering whether to offer an assessment or critique.

We have a nice hobby here, and a nice place to discuss it with friends. I'd like to keep those friends and likewise keep the place, and will work toward that goal in the future. If anyone here finds that I have not, feel free to slap me up side the head. But privately.

Finally, I am realizing that this post is way too long for a short point, but since I have put so much effort into writing it, I'll post it as it stands. Feel free to un-read everything above. And somebody invite me to go metal detect with them. Please.

:back2topic:

David

Haha, wow what a thread. That was an awesome score, wish I could fall into something like that. And just so you know, I hunt garage sales for gold jewelry and when I find it I don't tell them that it's worth more than they're selling it for. Shhh!! My bad! Sorry in advance for everyone who thinks me wrong :shrug: But in all honesty I DO wish I had come upon that score! Just look at it as this, no matter the issue, there will always be someone who doesn't agree. Meh, I think some people just enjoy firing things up, gives them their kicks, whatever. So once again Congrats! on a nice score and let all the negativity just slide. Oh and as a side note, I enjoy your posts, so keep rockin' :laughing: Keep digging and HH

Hey everyone, just wanted to say good-bye. I joined a couple of days ago when I saw the word friendly. This place is anything but. Thanks for the lack of hospitality. Hopefully Treasure Quest doesn't attract the petty little children that this place does. Peace!

Hey everyone, just wanted to say good-bye. I joined a couple of days ago when I saw the word friendly. This place is anything but. Thanks for the lack of hospitality. Hopefully Treasure Quest doesn't attract the petty little children that this place does. Peace!

:saywhat:

It's all good we're just having a little family spat. Lot of good people here so don't close the door yet.

It's all good we're just having a little family spat. Lot of good people here so don't close the door yet.

Agreed. There are almost 8000 views of this thread and 350 posts. I am here to learn, and think that all threads can teach us something. No matter how heated they become....Curt:grin:

Agreed! And here at least you do have a lot of freedoms you might not get elsewhere.Adds flavor! If everyone agreed with every post everybody made,it would be boring as heck.Doesn't matter which forum.You find a ring,you get return or keep comments.Charge for services can get heated.Found a cell phone? Heated! Life goes on.And when time goes on,you can also change your opinion.

Yes, and that's exactly what you've been doing.

Matthew 7:3

And I'm not even religious! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Quoting Bible verses? That's intelligent. I should quote similar non-fiction like Mother Goose.

Pointing out how certain individuals have done nothing more than intentionally insult people by condemning their actions in a stern manner, is not hypocrisy.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. Goose 3:16

Thanks for trolling. Couldn't you have just left without adding the drama like a petty child does? I know, I know. It stings a little when you get exposed for an action you just condemned.

Kind of like bying a used

car.......................................

Attachments

• lesh_1.jpg
    lesh_1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 480
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom