A New Weapon for the Arsenal Arrived Today

jjm861

Elite Member
The timing of the recent thread about how much their hobby costs could not be more fitting for my new arrival today. The post man left me a new Garrett ATX for the beaches of So. Cal. today. Ok….now that adds up to 2 Excalibur 10", 1 Sovereign GT 10", 1 White's Dual Field and now the Garrett ATX. Oh by the way, the post man upgraded me to the Grey Ghost Amphibian Headphones too. The real question for the day is what am I going to do when my beautiful wife says…."I haven't seen that new dark green detector before":lol:

Kidding aside, a special thanks to Colonial Metal Detectors for a great buying experience.

Can't wait to give the new ATX a spin….got to love this hobby:yes:

Good Luck….Be Safe….Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 361
Looks like an awesome detector. Hope ya pay for it with your first hunt! GL!!

your beautiful wife may not have such a beautiful face when she sees it,,,,:laughing:JK,,,,that is one tough built looking machine,,,look forward to a report on it,,,,GL HH

Good looking machine

Great, we now have a member who can compare the Whites pi df to the Atx, we all hope to here the test comparison's, congrad's, well done, Earl

Hee Haww. That is the sound it gives. Enjoy the new toy. Not sure what you will get better than the DF gives though. Maybe easier to swing in the water?

Nice! After seeing some videos of them in action I want one for relic hunting, the depth is unbelievable. I also like how they collapse down into the backpack making it a lot easier to hike into sites with. If I had the money I'd get one.

Just one question.......... can i have your equipment after the wife finds out and kills you?:laughing: All you need now is a CTX and you are up town. Im waiting on MLs to see what they end up with this summer. Again they are making some big promises.

Dew

Im waiting on MLs to see what they end up with this summer.
Hopefully it's a new Excal lll with cutting edge technology, straight shaft, New design comfort headphones, changeable coils, and remote pinpoint included half of the price of a CTX:lol: Has a switch to change it over to a PI. We need an OBN signature series:yes: It's probably gonna be a profind ll come out:lol:

Frank

Look's like a nice machine, only saw 2 things that could be improved , #1 only comes with a 2 year warranty, the Ctx3030 has a 3 year, however its 400.00 more, # 2 the batteries , take's 8 aa , come's with rechargeable batteries, but look's like you have to take them out ,put in a charger ,reinstall , use 1.5 recommended 8 to 10 hrs life, no pack like Xcals or Ctx3030. Look forward to the comparison's between the surf pi df which is a 800.00 machine- DF coil, (same battery system 8aa),vs the ATX 2100.00 machine :yes:

Congratulations! I know you will really like that machine.

My new CZ-21 is scheduled to arrive on Monday from Colonial. Rich took good care of me too.

Looks like US Army Issued

Just tell the wife your going Military and will be going out on missions.:shock:

Back
Top Bottom