Beaches torn up!

Roger B

Forum Supporter
I went by some of my local beaches today and man the Nor'easter :windy: :snowtruck: we had tore them up :run1: :sweet:
I'll be out there bright and early in the :cold1: picking out the :bling:

Get out there Salemscott :clapping: :thumbsup: :woohoo:

I went to my beach last night (single digit temps, negative wind chill, brrrr) and it looked like it had more sand on it than before the storm. I was bummed to say the least. The wet sand was darn near frozen solid and there weren't alot of signals, dug a few wheats. The last straw was when I went down HARD on a patch of ice down near the water. My shoulder has been hurting all day. I'll be back there later this afternoon/tonight to try again. I may try a bit further south but I never have any luck there. I don't have high hopes after last night.:(

I went to my beach last night (single digit temps, negative wind chill, brrrr) and it looked like it had more sand on it than before the storm. I was bummed to say the least. The wet sand was darn near frozen solid and there weren't alot of signals, dug a few wheats. The last straw was when I went down HARD on a patch of ice down near the water. My shoulder has been hurting all day. I'll be back there later this afternoon/tonight to try again. I may try a bit further south but I never have any luck there. I don't have high hopes after last night.:(

Storms like that end to throw goodies high up on the slope even if they bring a little sand in with them... I have hunted during storms like that seeing gold rolling on the slopes...

Storms like that end to throw goodies high up on the slope even if they bring a little sand in with them... I have hunted during storms like that seeing gold rolling on the slopes...

Thank you, I'll make sure to poke around up there and see what's been thrown up there.:yes:

Sorry to hear that you hurt yourself, :wow: that sucks.
Craig is right about the beach, after the March 2013 storm I basically hunted the slopes and mid-section and killed it.
I'll be out for tomorrow's am tide.
Good luck!

Yeah I've been out during strong storms. Gotta be sure to stay away from tall dunes. But fun to watch coins push uphill. Haven't been lucky on the gold. But picked up plenty of silver before the next wave came in and hid it:yes:

Yeah I've been out during strong storms. Gotta be sure to stay away from tall dunes. But fun to watch coins push uphill. Haven't been lucky on the gold. But picked up plenty of silver before the next wave came in and hid it:yes:

Haven't been lucky on the gold???? Geez, its only a few days into 2014 and I read your tagline :no: :laughing:

What are sea beans Larry...

Back
Top Bottom