• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Party Beach Tahoe

CarsonChris

Elite Member
A first for me tonight! 64E58F9B-9AD5-49A1-ADF8-24D71BCDD611.jpeg

Alright! Nice Hundie! Cant argue with cold hard cash! Whats the story, reward money or a random floater?

And naturally that was found on the NV side of the border. Right ? :police:

Lots of singles

and one ten over the years. like the way they hover an inch or so from the bottom on clear lakes

it happens, but not as often as back in the 70's. knew an old man back in mid 70's who had a route of Atlanta bars that he checked early sat and sun mornings and he cleared $200 - $300 in two days in bills that spilled out of pockets when guys were fishing for their car keys.

Strip clubs were the best.

congrats

Last edited:
I know South Lake Tahoe wants zero visitors this year😭 Due to covid.

I went to Kiva beach in the morning with the dogs. It was absolutely packed. Zephyr, where I found the $100 looked like 4th of July weekend. People ignoring the no parking signs and multiple officers issuing tickets. I go to zephyr early in the morning or just before sundown. Otherwise you can’t maneuver through the crowds. The Covid scare isn’t working. The $100 probably came from one of the many drunks that had to be carried off the beach before sundown.

I went to Kiva beach in the morning with the dogs. It was absolutely packed. Zephyr, where I found the $100 looked like 4th of July weekend. People ignoring the no parking signs and multiple officers issuing tickets. I go to zephyr early in the morning or just before sundown. Otherwise you can’t maneuver through the crowds. The Covid scare isn’t working. The $100 probably came from one of the many drunks that had to be carried off the beach before sundown.

Man! I want to detect Tahoe!!!:yes:

Nice score! My biggest bill was a $50 lying on a walkway at Disney Springs.

Back
Top Bottom