So Oregon

hognut

My detector has shipped and is due in tomorrow :yes:. I would be interested in meeting someone in the Grants Pass area to hunt with and perhaps pick up some pointers. I had a detector in the 80's and did a lot of beach searching in So CA.

My detector has shipped and is due in tomorrow :yes:. I would be interested in meeting someone in the Grants Pass area to hunt with and perhaps pick up some pointers. I had a detector in the 80's and did a lot of beach searching in So CA.
You're way down there. I'm in Vancouver, WA but if you wanted to do a mid-way hunt I'd be open to the drive. Don't know of any good spots down that way though.

If you guys can decide on a location i'm in for a hunt. I'm in Portland but I'm willing to go withing 75-80 mi.

If you guys can decide on a location i'm in for a hunt. I'm in Portland but I'm willing to go withing 75-80 mi.

Being north of the river, I've never hunted down in Portland - anywhere decent to go without going too far? I've got a free pass to just go do something this weekend and I would like to get some luck.

I am in Roseburg, an hour north of you. I have one spot on the Applegate trail. Have to fight the poison oak, but guarantee square nails! I have only found one coin, but it was a good one (1825 half).

I am in Roseburg, an hour north of you. I have one spot on the Applegate trail. Have to fight the poison oak, but guarantee square nails! I have only found one coin, but it was a good one (1825 half).

Jeez! 1825!?!? half!?!? that's amazing for out here. I'll shoot you a pm when I can get out again. Til then HH.

That is a awesome coin Traveler and a oldie for Oregon. Im in the Beaverton Hillsboro area. If anyone is in my neck of the woods shoot me a message and we'll go hit an area.

Grants Pass is a place my wife and I are considering retiring to. Never been, but the pictures look beautiful!

My wife is from Grants Pass and we were down there just last year. I was surprised to see they have quite the healthy homeless population, even for a small town. Was thinking of bringing my detector but ended up not having time anyways.

Back
Top Bottom