Boulder Colorado!

moseng

Hi, will be heading to Colorado for a few days next week (8th-13th) and it's looking like I might bring the stick because I'll have a few hours on Friday. I will be in the boulder area and was wondering if one of you locals might have some ideas on places to hunt in the area, or maybe even be up for a 3-4 hour hunt?

ECHOOOOoooo It seems there are no metal detectors in the Boulder area? :D Would really appreciate it if someone could recommend a spot or two? Maybe PM me?

My friend and I are hiking around Boulder right now and have been exploring different areas. There are a lot of Gold mines around Boulder and parks/tot lots too. I picked up a Gold panning kit from Mcgluckins store who also sold MD's.

We'll probably be out of Boulder by the 8th but you can pick up some really good maps of Boulder from REI

My friend and I are hiking around Boulder right now and have been exploring different areas. There are a lot of Gold mines around Boulder and parks/tot lots too. I picked up a Gold panning kit from Mcgluckins store who also sold MD's.

We'll probably be out of Boulder by the 8th but you can pick up some really good maps of Boulder from REI

Thanks! Hope you are having a good time! I am leaving tonight and it's mostly a business trip but I really like that area and even plan on moving there... soon! Thanks again!

I'm in the Arvada area and wouldn't mind do a little hunting in Boulder. PM me and I'll give you my contact information. I'm out here on work so the weekends is the only time I have.

Back
Top Bottom