Michigan Treasure Hunters question

Collin1776

Hey, recently I applied on the Michigan treasure hunting website but after weeks of no approval from an admin, and a few emails I’ve sent I’ve gotten no response or approval so I can’t post, I’d love to be taking part in the meetings and planned digs. Anybody else go through this before? Is the admin by chance on this website? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, recently I applied on the Michigan treasure hunting website but after weeks of no approval from an admin, and a few emails I’ve sent I’ve gotten no response or approval so I can’t post, I’d love to be taking part in the meetings and planned digs. Anybody else go through this before? Is the admin by chance on this website? Lol

How active are they? They may or may not check in regularly. I don't know, just a thought.

How active are they? They may or may not check in regularly. I don't know, just a thought.

They have posts from after I had actually applied so that’s what bothers me haha

The had their monthly meeting last night.
Holy Cross Evangelical Lutheran Church
30650 Six Mile Rd., Livonia, MI 48152
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]May 22[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]th [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]...........................7:30pm [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
Next meeting is June 26th. Same location.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom