Nox's 1st Beach Gold!

That gold ring look saw-weeeeeeet. Karat?

R5
Thanks Raider, No markings but the acid test indicates 14K. :yes:

Very nice finds , Congrats ! I enjoyed your pictures and your experience sharing of your Nox .
Thank you Soil Surgeon, My pleasure and I appreciate the feedback! :yes:

Sweet gold ring! I'd melt it.:pirate:
Thanks metal, Yes, it is a good candidate for the melt pile. :yes:

Nice one George! Congrats on the 14k nugget ring! That's one style of ring I haven't found yet.. So how was your tent stake count using the Nox?
Thanks Slim, That's surprising given the amount of treasure you have found. I think I found 2 or 3 tent stakes but I don't remember the details. :?:

Nice!!! That ring is sweet looking.. congrats on the gold!!! Always a great day when gold is found!!! Sweet recovery
Thanks OD, It WAS a great day and so much fun that the hours went by in a blink! :yes:

Nice going George
Glad to see you are learning the Nox.
I had mine out yesterday found one dime and one bobbie pin.
than used the dual field found change 3 pieces of silver one junk ring and one 12.8 g plat. Sad to say I just can't figure out the nox. I think I should sell it.
Thank you Larry! The first few times I used it in the wet sand was so bad that I thought I'd only be using it in the fresh water. A couple of things that helped me was going to single tone and hunting in all metal. I also use "0" iron bias and continuous ground balance but I'm still tinkering with the settings to see what works well at our beaches! :yes:

Great...good to see more about the Nox and gold relationship.
Thanks Digger, Yes, more gold finds are needed to complete my research. :grin:

Nice ring!
Thank you Saoirse. :yes:

Sweet sweet gold! Congrats Compass!
Thanks GS, Yes, the color is so rich it makes my 14K wedding ring look like brass. :yes:

Rang up as a solid 10 on the Nox. When it comes to gold rings, I think the "solid" part is more important than the number. They are being reported at many different numbers, but usually "solid", or some other metal messing with the "solid".
You didn't say what Karat that is. It looks high K to me. Gotta be at least 18K?
Congrats on the multi-ring hunt!
Thanks Foragist, This is the first detector I've had with TID numbers so the learning curve has been pretty steep. The bouncing numbers still confuse me. The other rings are all junk but still fun to find. :yes:
congrats on the nice hunt!
Thank you dncr!

Very nice chunker gold nugget ring George. Throw me some luck my friend, I have been on a dry streak the last three times out:shock::shock:
Thanks Jeff, I'm sending you all the positive vibes I can muster. Tomorrow might not be too bad with the decent surf and tides the last 2 days. Just got to find those pockets I think. GL&HH!

Back
Top Bottom